2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

DLK150

DCC 4Life
The only ones I'm familiar with are Jones who played DT at ND and Showers, who must have pictures of Garrett and Jerrah boinking to keep sticking around.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

"It's like an extra 1st!"

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
"We've invested several years of Jason evolving in this profession."

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
:lol

What a joke.

Not that I expected any different, but it still makes me chuckle to see him be so predictable.

I wouldn't refer to these years being "invested", though. I'd say they were more like wasted.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So Garrett has gotten better?

Shit, I totally missed that happening.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I find it ironic that Jerry uses the phrase "coach it up" and his glowing praise of Garrett at the same time.

Well ironic and extremely sad at the same time. We are and have been held hostage by this ownership. Well might as well go into football hibernation for 20 years.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
His comments on the personnel are true, the defense is young and improving, the OL pending Tyron's health will still be elite, obviously Elliott is a beast, Prescott I still feel mostly good about, there's enough there to win with.

The problem is that you're relying on a coach who is, at best, a net neutral impact and it's quite probable that he is a net negative. Any plan that involves this dumbledore "coaching up" anything is fucked from the start.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:lol :doh

midswat

... soon
This is so stupid. How can any reasonable person tolerate Jerry.

Eff it. I’m rooting for continued cowboys failures in every level until garrett is fired. I am so tired of wasting years rooting for this shit team. It’s like watching Titanic over and over and always rooting that it doesn’t sink.

Spoiler alert: it does. And this team will remain mediocre until there are massive changes.

Cotton

Staff member
This is so stupid. How can any reasonable person tolerate Jerry.

Eff it. I’m rooting for continued cowboys failures in every level until garrett is fired. I am so tired of wasting years rooting for this shit team. It’s like watching Titanic over and over and always rooting that it doesn’t sink.

Spoiler alert: it does. And this team will remain mediocre until there are massive changes.
I thought you weren’t following the team anymore.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

And when Jerry Jones is hopeful, well...that should be good enough for us.

GO COWBOYS!!!!

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I thought you weren’t following the team anymore.
The small hope I have left in this offseason is that Jerry is just talking shit and actually will hire a new offensive coordinator and force Garrett to relinquish control of the offense to him.

I would love for that coordinator to be Norv Turner, but the likelihood of them doing this is slim to none.

But it is the last thing I'm holding on to.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

More proof we have a very very dumb fan base. Garrett should not be ahead of any of them.

BipolarFuk

Demoted

He'll never see significant time on the field unless the NFL's pot policies are completely revamped.

I'm wondering who is making money in the NFL to keep pot a banned substance, or if the owners are just as stupid and ignorant about it as another old fuck, Jeff Sessions?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He'll never see significant time on the field unless the NFL's pot policies are completely revamped.

I'm wondering who is making money in the NFL to keep pot a banned substance, or if the owners are just as stupid and ignorant about it as another old fuck, Jeff Sessions?
I think they are stupid and ignorant and still believe that the public gives a shit if the players smoke weed or not. The NFL owners just know the players want to smoke weed and are going to hold it over their heads like assholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom