Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

The only ones I'm familiar with are Jones who played DT at ND and Showers, who must have pictures of Garrett and Jerrah boinking to keep sticking around.

Comment

"It's like an extra 1st!"
      2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post

#Fire Garrett

Comment

"We've invested several years of Jason evolving in this profession."

Comment

Originally posted by Rev View Post

What a joke.

Not that I expected any different, but it still makes me chuckle to see him be so predictable.

I wouldn't refer to these years being "invested", though. I'd say they were more like wasted.
              2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

Comment

So Garrett has gotten better?

Shit, I totally missed that happening.

Comment

I find it ironic that Jerry uses the phrase "coach it up" and his glowing praise of Garrett at the same time.

Well ironic and extremely sad at the same time. We are and have been held hostage by this ownership. Well might as well go into football hibernation for 20 years.
                  #Fire Garrett

Comment

His comments on the personnel are true, the defense is young and improving, the OL pending Tyron's health will still be elite, obviously Elliott is a beast, Prescott I still feel mostly good about, there's enough there to win with.

The problem is that you're relying on a coach who is, at best, a net neutral impact and it's quite probable that he is a net negative. Any plan that involves this dumbledore "coaching up" anything is fucked from the start.

Comment

2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Comment

This is so stupid. How can any reasonable person tolerate Jerry.

Eff it. I’m rooting for continued cowboys failures in every level until garrett is fired. I am so tired of wasting years rooting for this shit team. It’s like watching Titanic over and over and always rooting that it doesn’t sink.

Spoiler alert: it does. And this team will remain mediocre until there are massive changes.

Comment

Originally posted by midswat View Post
                          This is so stupid. How can any reasonable person tolerate Jerry.

Eff it. I’m rooting for continued cowboys failures in every level until garrett is fired. I am so tired of wasting years rooting for this shit team. It’s like watching Titanic over and over and always rooting that it doesn’t sink.

Spoiler alert: it does. And this team will remain mediocre until there are massive changes.
                          I thought you weren’t following the team anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                            I thought you weren’t following the team anymore.
                            I’m passively rooting for losses and further franchise embarrassment.

Comment

"It's like an extra 1st!"
                              And when Jerry Jones is hopeful, well...that should be good enough for us.

GO COWBOYS!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X