X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    And because Smith has looked so good, as well as Joe Thomas, it doesn't really matter if he is the backup linebacker week 1 or not, since Lee and Smith will be the starters.

Way too early, but obviously it's not a GOOD thing that he's had such little impact.
    He has been hurt off and off almost all of TC. Kinda hard to make an impact from the sidelines.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
      And because Smith has looked so good, as well as Joe Thomas, it doesn't really matter if he is the backup linebacker week 1 or not, since Lee and Smith will be the starters.

Way too early, but obviously it's not a GOOD thing that he's had such little impact.
      Yea it's not good but that's the reason there isn't more attention being paid to his absence.

Comment

• defense wins championships

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by p1_ View Post
              He could be a big story this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                He could be a big story this season.
                Im ready for it to be. It sure looks like he's for real. And he's not even all the way back from the injury.
                defense wins championships

Comment

Im ready for it to be. It sure looks like he's for real. And he's not even all the way back from the injury.
                  He's basically everything you want in a team leader on defense. Freak athlete, extremely hard worker and an elite leader. Beyond being a Cowboys fan I think he is a guy that's just worth rooting for to come back from the injury. Everything I have read and seen makes him sound like an amazing person who deserves it.

Comment

Comment

Didnt see that coming....
                      #Fire Garrett

Comment

• The fact that Moore is our QB coach is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. It's a fireable decision in my opinion.

Comment

I can't say I'm surprised, I was skeptical of the move from the beginning. Holding a clipboard on the sidelines is not the same as running the QB room. Wade Wilson's time had come but he had extensive NFL playing and coaching experience, Moore does not. Oh but I forgot, he's a coach's son.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simpleton View Post
                            The fact that Moore is our QB coach is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. It's a fireable decision in my opinion.
                            Rush does seem to be taking to his tutelage well. Dump offs. Safe throws.

Comment

• Cowboys' Randy Gregory to Meet NFL Doctor Thursday: JJT
                              Published 18 minutes ago

Dallas Cowboys defensive lineman Randy Gregory is scheduled to meet with a league doctor Thursday morning to determine whether he gets a chance to start the season with the Cowboys on Sept. 9, or he gets suspended again, two sources told NBC 5 Sports.

Cowboys COO Stephen Jones told NBC 5's partners at 105.3 The Fan that he isn't aware of any future trouble concerning Gregory, though he admitted that the Cowboys wouldn't hear anything until they are notified by the NFL.

Gregory has played well this preseason after he missed much of the last two years due to suspensions for substance abuse.
                              defense wins championships

Comment

He looks like he is 12.
                                2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X