Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Sounds a little rapey
    Sounds a lot rapey.

    Comment


    • 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
        Sounds a little rapey
        Originally posted by NoDak View Post
        Sounds a lot rapey.
        Shut yer mouths.
        2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

        Comment


        • 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
            If we do that you might as well cross LBer off the needs list. Jaylon, Lee and Hitchens will be your starters with Wilson as your go to backup LBer.

            Comment


            • 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                If we do that you might as well cross LBer off the needs list. Jaylon, Lee and Hitchens will be your starters with Wilson as your go to backup LBer.
                Depth there is still a need. It just falls down the list some.
                2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                  Depth there is still a need. It just falls down the list some.
                  Yeah but now you're talking about the fifth and sixth LBer spots. Mostly special teams guys at that point.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                    Yeah but now you're talking about the fifth and sixth LBer spots. Mostly special teams guys at that point.
                    Of course, but it will still be a need.
                    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                    Comment


                    • Of Roquan Smith somehow falls to us and we pass, I might cry.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by NoDak View Post
                        Of Roquan Smith somehow falls to us and we pass, I might cry.
                        Yeah him and Jaylon could make for a pretty awesome LBer duo.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                          Shut yer mouths.
                          How about stalky?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                            Thank you, Captain Obvious.

                            And despite that, you're not gonna actually hold you coaching staff accountable for this blunder, right?

                            Morons.
                            2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Texas Ace View Post
                              Thank you, Captain Obvious.

                              And despite that, you're not gonna actually hold you coaching staff accountable for this blunder, right?

                              Morons.
                              You mean it's the coaching staff's responsibility to adjust to the personnel on the field? Huh.
                              2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                              Comment


                              • Star Lotuleili is talking about hitting the FA market. I know he would be expensive but he would be a solid DT.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X