2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The only advantage to that would be the fact that there would be no excuse left for Garrett if the offense failed. But we'd probably go back to pass happy craziness so I doubt that's the solution. More like a final nail in the coffin.
Then I hope they give him the playcalling ASAP because we know he's going to fail and that would lead to a double indictment as the failures of both the offense and team as a whole would fall on him.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Then I hope they give him the playcalling ASAP because we know he's going to fail and that would lead to a double indictment as the failures of both the offense and team as a whole would fall on him.
Otherwise you know this organization will just use Linehan as a scapegoat and then replace him with some Garrett stooge in the offseason and claim everything is fixed. The only way I see us dumping Garrett is if the failure rests entirely on his shoulders. Which it should regardless but I just don't think Jerry will see it that way.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Otherwise you know this organization will just use Linehan as a scapegoat and then replace him with some Garrett stooge in the offseason and claim everything is fixed. The only way I see us dumping Garrett is if the failure rests entirely on his shoulders. Which it should regardless but I just don't think Jerry will see it that way.
Kellen Moore your new OC.

p1_

DCC 4Life
No. The head coach and coordinators have had their go. Richard is essentially the new D coordinator, if not in name, then in fact. Linehan and Garrett own this shit-stain offense. Garrett and Linehan must go if the current trend continues. No questions.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
No. The head coach and coordinators have had their go. Richard is essentially the new coordinator, if not in name, then in fact. Linehan and Garrett own this shit-stain offense. Garrett and Linehan must go if the current trend continues. No questions.
Oh I agree with you. Plus it's Garrett's team. If he continue with Linehan as the offensive play caller then it's just as much his fault for the play calls as it would be if he were making the calls himself. It's not like Garrett is a defensive minded head coach, the mans background is in offense. But I'm just guessing with the way the Jone's will see it. They will look for any excuse to keep their prized brilliant head coach that they have worked so hard to develop.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Oh I agree with you. Plus it's Garrett's team. If he continue with Linehan as the offensive play caller then it's just as much his fault for the play calls as it would be if he were making the calls himself. It's not like Garrett is a defensive minded head coach, the mans background is in offense. But I'm just guessing with the way the Jone's will see it. They will look for any excuse to keep their prized brilliant head coach that they have worked so hard to develop.
im afraid there's no escape for Roboclap.

Last edited:

p1_

DCC 4Life

Rev

Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

He really just wanted to tell everyone to eat a dick.

Rev

Staff member
I doubt it.

Once Linehan is gone, Moore has no champion.
I know. It was just for reaction.

However if Garrett does somehow escape the year after a bad year who is going to come coach? Head Coach on a deal that expires at the end of the year so we might be getting the dregs like Moore.

Last edited:

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Two reciever routes against a stacked box. Like the man said, it's a terrible playcall. It's a terrible play in general.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Same shit. Different year.
That play is obvious, run either a fly or an in breaking route of any kind. Either should be extremely successful. But it's like our offense has no ability to adjust. Those should be on sight adjustments between the QB and the reciever.

If the corners back off then feel free to run the fucking curls. This is simple shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom