X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    I wanted JFF but I was fine with Martin.
    I think a few of us were rooting for Manziel because we were fed up with the constant cycle of 8-8 seasons. Also IIRC, Jerry made some comments prior to this draft about the Cowboys "being entertaining" as if simply being entertaining and putting on a good show was good enough.

So we were like screw it. Lets go all in on the entertainment circus. Bring on Manziel.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
      I think a few of us were rooting for Manziel because we were fed up with the constant cycle of 8-8 seasons. Also IIRC, Jerry made some comments prior to this draft about the Cowboys "being entertaining" as if simply being entertaining and putting on a good show was good enough.

So we were like screw it. Lets go all in on the entertainment circus. Bring on Manziel.
      That was where I was as well.

Comment

I was shocked when we passed on JFF, everyone knew that JJ was infatuated with him.

Comment

That was the year he was being interviewed and essentially said (paraphrasing) "Look at this beautiful stadium we have built. Are you not entertained?".
          2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by DLK150 View Post
            I was shocked when we passed on JFF, everyone knew that JJ was infatuated with him.
            After passing on Manzel, wasn't it postulated that someone had bound, gagged, and stuffed JJ in a closet?

Comment

• 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by P_T View Post
                After passing on Manzel, wasn't it postulated that someone had bound, gagged, and stuffed JJ in a closet?
                Yes, but enough about his personal life.

Comment

• Originally posted by P_T View Post

I thought Stephen joked about that. Could be wrong, though.
                  #Fire Garrett

Comment

• Comment

• Take your selfie stick and shove it up your arse. Win a roster spot, get on the field, produce and quit fvcking around on social media.

Comment

• Commitment? No. Talent and ability? Possibly. Show me something.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoop View Post
                          Commitment? No. Talent and ability? Possibly. Show me something.
                          He will have his chance in a short time. Right now all he can do is promote himself. I don’t have a problem with that because he will have to show up big time during camp. When you set yourself up for scrutiny , you have to live up to your own hype. Self motivation? Maybe.
                          Since Day One

Comment

• still a dick

https://www.star-telegram.com/sports...avlink=SecList

Comment

• Sigh.....stand in line for the signature of your betters.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X