X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NoDak View Post
    Yeah, Crock's Martin evaluations were quite comical to look back on. I especially liked this one.

http://www.dallascowboyscentral.com/...l=1#post104287

Doug Free like talent.
    Yeah not good. I had no idea he would be this good. Thought he'd just be a solid reliable player. I was very much wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
      Yeah not good. I had no idea he would be this good. Thought he'd just be a solid reliable player. I was very much wrong.
      Eh. We all whiff from time to time.

Fuck you, Bobby Carpenter.

Fuck. You.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoDak View Post
        Eh. We all whiff from time to time.

Fuck you, Bobby Carpenter.

Fuck. You.
        That was a bad one. I believed Parcells. More like fuck you Tuna.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rev View Post
          Just got a good laugh at Booze wanting to trade back up for Manziel. Also made me think of how much he gets mad at us trading up for Quincy.

Dont ban me, Booze.
          That is okay. I honestly would have looked into a trade up then if he were around like Bridgewater was, but Manziel went at 22.

Thing was, I knew he was immature and cocky, but I didn't think he was nearly the spoiled kid he was either. Didn't do my research. Jerry lusting after him should have been my tell tale sign.

Comment

• This past year's draft chatter thread was a big bag of feh. Nothing really fun happened, no real meltdowns either.

Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
              This past year's draft chatter thread was a big bag of feh. Nothing really fun happened, no real meltdowns either.
              Because it was a good draft. Other than people wanting to trade up for a safety the picks were all very good.

Now hopefully they turn out. But that's all we can ever hope for.

Comment

This past year's draft chatter thread was a big bag of feh. Nothing really fun happened, no real meltdowns either.
                Which means it was mostly a good draft. But, yes, the fun from previous draft chatter threads just wasn't there. I think part of it was members being at the draft and not able to chatter.
                2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• I see a guy running against air.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                      Which means it was mostly a good draft. But, yes, the fun from previous draft chatter threads just wasn't there. I think part of it was members being at the draft and not able to chatter.
                      We didnít have the usual 1st round DB or outrageous reach to spark a meltdown. In fact, a bunch of people wanted to draft another DB.

It was fucking surreal, definitely a unicorn.

Comment

• Originally posted by ravidubey View Post

It was fucking surreal, definitely a unicorn.
                        And that is a little concerning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                          Got bored and was reading back through the 2014 draft chatter thread. This one was a doozy:

http://www.dallascowboyscentral.com/...l=1#post104045

Also, [MENTION=14]NoDak[/MENTION] and I were the only ones stumping for Martin. ^5
                          I wanted JFF but I was fine with Martin.

Comment

I see a guy running against air.
                            I see unacceptably grainy ass video in this day and age of 1080p smartphone cameras.

Comment

Well I guess this means he never plays again then.

Comment

And that is a little concerning.
                                The 2017 draft was just as solid as 2018 through the first 3 rounds, it's just that they went a little off the reservation on the 3rd day in 2017 whereas they continued doing a nice job in 2018.

Comment

Working...
                                X