2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

I guess they are viewing him as a starter.
From what I have seen he should be.

Question is does Crawford start or Collins?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I appreciate the all the mocking from his bullshit tweet.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cut Dustin Stanton and Ricky Jeune.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

I guess they are viewing him as a starter.
Stupid. He needs reps.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The whole team need reps. I'm afraid of how Zeke is going to look opening day.
Yep, I'm glad our defense at least has played a decent amount. You don't practice tackling at all really, so these games are absolutely vital in getting defensive players back in the swing of hitting and tackling. Guys generally struggle with that when they first come back from injury or a layoff.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Elliott has barely played in preseasons. Maybe one series a year.
I appreciate that the guy always seems to be wearing a hoodie under his pads at practice. Like it's not warm enough outside. I'm sure he does it for some sort of training purposes but I always find it funny looking.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

This is a sad looking 53 once you get to player 40 or so.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

This is a sad looking 53 once you get to player 40 or so.
I'm fine with it until they start keeping scrub safeties who have no business in the NFL. I'd also keep Rico over Deonte Thompson as I see no point in keeping a veteran like that as the sixth WR. Kadeem Edwards should be replaced with someone we can pick up on the waiver wire.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Elliott has barely played in preseasons. Maybe one series a year.
Well I would assume last year was because of the mess going on but I thought he played in most of the preseason games his rookie year?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Well I would assume last year was because of the mess going on but I thought he played in most of the preseason games his rookie year?
Nope. Played only in the one where Romo got hurt in Seattle.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nope. Played only in the one where Romo got hurt in Seattle.
Yeah I think they are taking the approach with RBs that there are only so many hits in his body. So they are trying to reduce the meaningless hits in preseason. Which I'm ok with but they don't seem very consistent with that concept when it comes to the regular season when they seems to ride Zeke even when it's not necessary.

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

bbgun

please don't "dur" me

:picard

He had plenty of time to throw when he made those mistakes, Goose.

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

Cut Dustin Stanton and Ricky Jeune.

70 Matt Diaz
2017: Earned his second consecutive First-Team All-NEC honor after starting all 11 games at left tackle for the second consecutive season ... A member of the 2017 All-NEC Preseason Team, lived up to that advanced billing this season ... Along with his obvious pass protection abilities, his explosion at the point of attack in the running game helped the Green & White rush for 1,727 yards, with eight games of 150 yards or more ... Helped pave the way for junior RB to become the nation's third-leading rusher.

2016: A starter in all 11 games, Diaz ably protected quarterback Alex Thomson, allowing him to pass for more than 2,300 yards and 16 touchdowns. He also anchored an offensive line that paved the way for the Seahawks to finish second in the NEC in scoring (29.7), passing offense (257.8) and No. 1 in turnover margin (+7.1) and first downs (131) … Sociology major.

2015: A member of the All-NEC Preseason Team … After being injured during preseason camp, saw action in six games, taking over the starting left tackle position in the last five games of the season.

2014: Is again expected to play a leading role for the Seahawks after developing into Wagner's starting left tackle during a breakout campaign.

2013: Did not see any game action … A mid-year transfer who enrolled at Wagner in Spring, 2013 and took part in all of the spring practice sessions and the Green & White Game.

Before Wagner: Standout two-way tackle for Edison HS who projects as an offensive lineman for the Seahawks … Earned All-Greater Middlesex Conference honors by the Home News Tribune … … Honed his skills while gaining strength during a productive prep school year spent at Milford Academy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom