First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Oh fuck that's karma.

Comment

• Every once in a while, you gotta remind yourself of the good times and why we're even here. This still gets me fired up.

Comment

• Originally posted by ravidubey View Post
        Oh fuck that's karma.
        I think you've misused 'karma' or I don't understand your point.

I'd be amazed if this team reaches four consecutive NFCCs. Or did Dak Prescott do something shitty to end up with Campbell's?

Comment

• Originally posted by pdom View Post
          Every once in a while, you gotta remind yourself of the good times and why we're even here. This still gets me fired up.

I watched SBXXX with a friend of mine, the only two Cowboys fans in the area in that part of NJ. We burned through so much beer that we finished watching the game in a bar that he lived next door to. When Dallas finally sealed the deal we were the only two people going nuts. Yeah, it's kind of living in the past but those were great years. I still remember the non PI call against Deion when he was with the Niners.

Comment

• Larry Brown, MVP
            defense wins championships

Comment

Every once in a while, you gotta remind yourself of the good times and why we're even here. This still gets me fired up.

God damn you, Phil.
              2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

I think you've misused 'karma' or I don't understand your point.

I'd be amazed if this team reaches four consecutive NFCCs. Or did Dak Prescott do something shitty to end up with Campbell's?
                All the McChunky jokes made over the years? The gif with the can of Chunky soup the only trophy in an otherwise empty Eagles display case?

Now the Eagles have the Lombardi while our QB gets the fucking soup.

If that isn’t karma...

Comment

• https://insidethestar.com/can-jaylon...llenge-vand…/…

CAN JAYLON SMITH CHALLENGE VANDER ESCH FOR STARTING MIKE ROLE?

Comment

• http://www.phillyvoice.com/10-reason...ason-2018/amp/

Ouch. Biased as Hell, but full of good points.

Comment

http://www.phillyvoice.com/10-reason...ason-2018/amp/

Feh. It's a joke article. Intentionally biased, not meant to be realistic. They do it every year and it's ghey as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
                        Feh. It's a joke article. Intentionally biased, not meant to be realistic. They do it every year and it's ghey as hell.
                        Pretty much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
                          Yeah it's really not even worth discussing.

Comment

http://www.phillyvoice.com/10-reason...ason-2018/amp/

Collins doesn't "stink," but I think he's more dominant at guard than RT. I'll give him a pass because he only has one season under his belt at a new position, but it'll be interesting to see how he handles speed rushers this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by bbgun View Post
                              Collins doesn't "stink," but I think he's more dominant at guard than RT. I'll give him a pass because he only has one season under his belt at a new position, but it'll be interesting to see how he handles speed rushers this season.
                              To be fair, he did get better later in the year last year.

Comment

• Collins should be better this year, he wasn't "terrible" by any stretch last year, more like average to above average.

Comment

Working...
                                X