One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Anywho, enough of that shit in here.

Cotton

Staff member

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Exactly. There's a huge grand canyon sized difference between intentionally making a statement during the anthem and being forgetful, lazy or whatever. It's not remotely hypocritical. I mean you have to be a massive dipshit to confuse the two.

But muh agenda!
I think the point that he's trying to make is that it's a sign (albeit a minor one) that the national anthem isn't this huge honorable source of pride thing that the owners are making it out to be.

A bigger indictment for that argument is how the concession stands don't close during the anthem, do they?

So if it was really about honoring the flag and the anthem or whatever, then the owners would make sure that everything comes to a halt for those few minutes and they certainly wouldn't refuse to take off their cap even when reminded that they had it on.

It really has more to do with money and their bottom line.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
No surprise there.

DeMarco Murray is an intelligent and articulate guy and he also looks the part.

It makes sense that they would go after a guy like that to work in the booth.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So if it was really about honoring the flag and the anthem or whatever, then the owners would make sure that everything comes to a halt for those few minutes and they certainly wouldn't refuse to take off their cap even when reminded that they had it on.

It really has more to do with money and their bottom line.
Of course it's about money. And no one gave a shit about players sitting or doing other stuff during the National Anthem until it became a protest. But that's the point, intentionally being disrespectful towards the National Anthem is different than unintentionally doing it.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Of course it's about money. And no one gave a shit about players sitting or doing other stuff during the National Anthem until it became a protest. But that's the point, intentionally being disrespectful towards the National Anthem is different than unintentionally doing it.
It was absolutely intentional.

He's hiding some fucking new hair plugs or something and was too fucking vain to take his hat off for the anthem.

There would be hell to pay if one of his slaves, I mean, employees did the same.

Cotton

Staff member
Okay, seriously, take that shit out of here. There is enough of that shit in the other forums. I don’t want this shit in here. Thanks in advance, peckerheads.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Okay, seriously, take that shit out of here. There is enough of that shit in the other forums. I don’t want this shit in here. Thanks in advance, peckerheads.
I endorse this post.

There are plenty of other places here to get this kind of shit off your chest.

Rock Slamdance

DCC 4Life
Btw did you guys delete the proper thread where I watched all the fun arguments? I can’t find it and don’t want in this thread

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Btw did you guys delete the proper thread where I watched all the fun arguments? I can’t find it and don’t want in this thread
They're fun how, fun like a circus, they amuse you? They make you laugh, they're here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean fun, fun how? How are they fun?

p1_

DCC 4Life
With FS Xavier Woods status for opener in doubt, Cowboys on hunt for safety help

By Clarence E. Hill Jr.

While a trade for Seattle Pro Bowl safety Earl Thomas remains the proverbial elephant in the room, the Dallas Cowboys are now looking at all options for help at safety following an injury to Xavier Woods in the second quarter of Saturday’s 21-13 preseason loss to the Cincinnati Bengals.

Woods was diagnosed with a strained hamstring and, following a magnetic imaging exam on Sunday, his availability for the Sept. 9 season opener against the Carolina Panthers is in doubt.

Woods could be sidelined anywhere from two to four weeks, per a source.

It’s a setback for a Cowboys team that was already thin at the position behind Woods and strong safeties Jeff Heath and Kavon Frazier.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Given how bad Mike White has looked.... what do you do if Paxton Lynch gets cut in Denver? Do you take a look?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom