2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Another lazy fuck who's trying to avoid camp. "Why exert myself if I'm gonna miss the first four games anyway?"

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Another lazy fuck who's trying to avoid camp. "Why exert myself if I'm gonna miss the first four games anyway?"
The sad thing is camp is what gets you prepared and in shape for the season. So when he is missing all of that and 4 games he is really setting himself up for failure on the season. Players who do that often come in and get hurt right away.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Had a friend in Dallas for a job last week.

He was out partying in the clubs.

Guess who came strolling in the one where he was @ 2AM?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Easy Teh Jerry, whoever comes in would dump RHG in a second.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I’m unhappy that poll is even close.
Yep. Our dumb fans. You get rid of Jerry and the new guy is going to flush the other turd.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I think Garrett. Jones won’t do it and Garrett just isn’t savvy enough to get the team to the top. I think he has reached his ultimate plateau.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I think Garrett. Jones won’t do it and Garrett just isn’t savvy enough to get the team to the top. I think he has reached his ultimate plateau.
You don’t get rid of Jerry because you can’t. He is the owner and nothing will change that except a view from the dirt side of grass.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
You don’t get rid of Jerry because you can’t. He is the owner and nothing will change that except a view from the dirt side of grass.
It was a hypothetical question. It doesnt matter if you can. Just who would you get rid of.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Had a friend in Dallas for a job last week.

He was out partying in the clubs.

Guess who came strolling in the one where he was @ 2AM?
My guess is Irving.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Sure wish we had a T.O. on the team now.

I'd gotten so used to Dez's mediocrity that it's a pleasant surprise to look back at how productive T.O. was in Dallas.

I was hesitant to embrace him at first and his attitude sometimes left a lot to be desired but when he got a chance he would make plays.

Watching Dez's barking and dropping the last few year sjust makes me appreciate T.O. more...even if he did shit on the star.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Nope. I'll give you a clue.

He's fat.

It's not fair to expect a 20-something star athlete to stay out of the spotlight, but we can expect that he handles himself with a constant realization that you're under a microscope in that spotlight.

If he'd use some sense, there's no reason he shouldn't be out enjoying his star status.

Fuckin live it up, bro...just use some damn sense.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
It's not fair to expect a 20-something star athlete to stay out of the spotlight, but we can expect that he handles himself with a constant realization that you're under a microscope in that spotlight.

If he'd use some sense, there's no reason he shouldn't be out enjoying his star status.

Fuckin live it up, bro...just use some damn sense.
Agreed. I hate when the 35 and up crowd chastise guys who are in their early-20s for having the audacity to go out and enjoy the nightlife. Even more ridiculous when the criticism occurs during the offseason.

I used to defend Manziel back in 2014 when they'd pile on him for going to Vegas and such in June. He wouldn't be causing trouble or anything but some random club goer would recognize him and snap a quick photo which would result in an onslaught of criticism from 40 and 50-something year old journalists slamming him nonstop just because a 22 year old had the nerve to go to a club during his off time.

Newsflash, people, most people who are 25 and under haven't reached that stage in their life where a nice Saturday is "going to Home Depot. Buying some wallpaper, maybe some flooring, and maybe a trip to Bed, Bath, & Beyond if there's time." (Old School reference)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom