2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I see that you've linked something from Twitter, but I'm not seeing it in this post.
That's weird. Erik Williams' son has been arrested on murder charges and faces the death penalty if convicted.

Cotton

Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Hope his rapping is better than his football.

Cotton

Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Don't eat that shit, Dak...it makes your pecker shrink!

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Oh fuck that's karma.

data

Forbes #1
Every once in a while, you gotta remind yourself of the good times and why we're even here. This still gets me fired up.

data

Forbes #1
Oh fuck that's karma.
I think you've misused 'karma' or I don't understand your point.

I'd be amazed if this team reaches four consecutive NFCCs. Or did Dak Prescott do something shitty to end up with Campbell's?

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Every once in a while, you gotta remind yourself of the good times and why we're even here. This still gets me fired up.

I watched SBXXX with a friend of mine, the only two Cowboys fans in the area in that part of NJ. We burned through so much beer that we finished watching the game in a bar that he lived next door to. When Dallas finally sealed the deal we were the only two people going nuts. Yeah, it's kind of living in the past but those were great years. I still remember the non PI call against Deion when he was with the Niners.

Cotton

Staff member

God damn you, Phil. :sad

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I think you've misused 'karma' or I don't understand your point.

I'd be amazed if this team reaches four consecutive NFCCs. Or did Dak Prescott do something shitty to end up with Campbell's?
All the McChunky jokes made over the years? The gif with the can of Chunky soup the only trophy in an otherwise empty Eagles display case?

Now the Eagles have the Lombardi while our QB gets the fucking soup.

If that isn’t karma...

Cotton

Staff member
Collins doesn't "stink," but I think he's more dominant at guard than RT. I'll give him a pass because he only has one season under his belt at a new position, but it'll be interesting to see how he handles speed rushers this season.
To be fair, he did get better later in the year last year.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Collins should be better this year, he wasn't "terrible" by any stretch last year, more like average to above average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom