X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actual twitter comment: "Itís not 'Them Boys' itís Dem Boyz and always has been."

2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Comment

• Originally posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
      Actual twitter comment: "It’s not 'Them Boys' it’s Dem Boyz and always has been."

Comment

• like watching paint dry...
        defense wins championships

Comment

• Originally posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
          Actual twitter comment: "It’s not 'Them Boys' it’s Dem Boyz and always has been."

Gawd I hate the news lull this time of year.

Hey look, Dez cut his hair different. Guess he can afford it though!

Sean Lee isn't injured yet, SB baby!

Jaylon Smith can move one of his toes one millimeter in every direction!

It's like watching ice melt in 35 degree weather while waiting for paint to dry.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLK150 View Post

It's like watching ice melt in 35 degree weather while waiting for paint to dry.
            It's way worse after the draft. There is absolutely nothing to talk about from then until preseason.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLK150 View Post

It was reported the other day that Dak was seen smoking a cigar.

Dead serious.
              2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

Dead serious.
                IT'S A BLUNT!!!! OMG!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                  It's way worse after the draft. There is absolutely nothing to talk about from then until preseason.
                  NBA & NHL playoffs, my friend.

I've learned to detach myself from the NFL during the offseason. Mainly because aside from a few key events here and there (the draft, schedule release, first 2 weeks of FA) it's largely nothing but a bunch talking heads/writers rehashing the same talking points ad nauseam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

Dead serious.
                    He's distracted, we're fucked!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post

I've learned to detach myself from the NFL during the offseason. Mainly because aside from a few key events here and there (the draft, schedule release, first 2 weeks of FA) it's largely nothing but a bunch talking heads/writers rehashing the same talking points ad nauseam.
                      The NBA playoffs are like watching paint dry to me. Especially lately it seems like we know who is going to the championship before the playoffs even start.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                        The NBA playoffs are like watching paint dry to me. Especially lately it seems like we know who is going to the championship before the playoffs even start.
                        You can blame Kevin Durant's bitch ass for that. But Curry being out for at least the first round of this year's playoffs does create a little more interest.

Comment

NBA playoffs hold me until June but then all that's left is pre-allstar break baseball. No thanks. June until the end of July is the worst.

Comment

You can blame Kevin Durant's bitch ass for that. But Curry being out for at least the first round of this year's playoffs does create a little more interest.
                            Yeah and I used to actually enjoy hockey. But I have a hard time getting into it anymore. Not sure why.

Comment

• If youtube blocks direct viewing here...
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ0NzCTfpck

Comment

• David Irving is expected to sign his restricted free agent tender today after the first workouts of the Cowboys' offseason program. Irving, who had seven sacks in eight games last season, will make $2.91 million. He is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent after the 2018 season.

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer
                                2h ago
                                2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X