X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
    He is just so good on the run. I don't know how in the world this is not obvious to Garrett. We should be doing designed roll-outs/bootlegs all the damn time, but no, they want him to be something he is not.
    Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
    See, this is why no one can have a civil discussion with you. Who said anything about rolling him out ALL THE TIMEZ!!!!?

Try having an honest discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
      You know what I meant.
      2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
        Yeah, but I'm the one being dishonest.

Yes, I do know what Iamtdg means. He should also know what I mean. It's colloquialism, we get it.

I'm not being "dishonest" any more than he is.

I don't think designed roll outs as a staple of your offense is good. He thinks it is.

Don't know why he needs to be insulting, other than it's easy to paint Smitty as the lunatic Garrett lover.

Comment

• Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
          Smitty is a lunatic Garrett lover.
          #Fire Garrett

Comment

• Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
            Oooh, I think that's way too much.
            Play action and roll outs are great, but I cringe every time Dak goes on an option. I'm afraid a LB is going to end his season. Too risky to run this play more than once or twice IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Couchcoach View Post
              Play action and roll outs are great, but I cringe every time Dak goes on an option. I'm afraid a LB is going to end his season. Too risky to run this play more than once or twice IMO.
              Read option doesn't freak me out. He is a tough runner. But the normal option we ran was a terrible idea. It's literally designed to have your QB getting crushed while pitching the ball.

Comment

• It would be great to approximate Rodgers. He sets and floats and drifts to open spots as the pocket shifts around him. Keeps his eyes downfield, sets his feet and unloads.

Of course, that's Rodgers. It sometimes seems Dak does better on the move. Can't have a steady diet of that, but with Elliot as a threat for an RO and and a QB who can move around it creates problems for a defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by deadrise View Post
                  It would be great to approximate Rodgers. He sets and floats and drifts to open spots as the pocket shifts around him. Keeps his eyes downfield, sets his feet and unloads.

Of course, that's Rodgers. It sometimes seems Dak does better on the move. Can't have a steady diet of that, but with Elliot as a threat for an RO and and a QB who can move around it creates problems for a defense.
                  For a guy who ran the spread out of college I don't think Dak does that well throwing out of it. He is better throwing from under center.

Comment

• Well, there went the idea of trading Williams.
                    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                            If that's actually what Jerry said it sounds like Dez is either needing to take a pay cut or kick rocks. But I'm not sure if that's an actual quote or if it's just a guess at what Jerry would say if he divulged anything.

Comment

• Comment

• "I certainly have not had a thought about talking with him that did not anticipate him being with us.''

why cant Jerry just speak English like the rest of us and just say, " I would like Dez to stay here with the Cowboys" ? Is that impossible?
                                defense wins championships

Comment

Working...
                                X