2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winstar

Brand New Member
RE: Tyron Smith's back, this is Broaddus answer...

Bryan: I was told from a reliable source that Smith was in California working on his back. He was making such progress that surgery was no longer an option and it was the best he’d felt in years. Hopefully this season he can play pain free.
I liked Broaddus when he first got here.....since then he has turned into another little Spagnola. Jerral's paid mouthpiece. I do understand that he works for the guy and probably needs the job. Now to Tyron, I have been told by one of the top neurosurgeons in TX that the only way to fix a herniated disk is surgery. I admit I have never seen the actual diagnosis but I'm making an educated guess.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
RE: Tyron Smith's back, this is Broaddus answer...

Bryan: I was told from a reliable source that Smith was in California working on his back. He was making such progress that surgery was no longer an option and it was the best he’d felt in years. Hopefully this season he can play pain free.
Saw that article. Makes me believe the best of Tyron is definitely in the rearview.

Nad

Brand New Member
Tyron told me he's fine...................................

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Saw that article. Makes me believe the best of Tyron is definitely in the rearview.
What about the article made you think that? Or are you reading into the fact that we are working out so many OT prospect?

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
What about the article made you think that? Or are you reading into the fact that we are working out so many OT prospect?
It’s the “vote of confidence” vibe the whole “I feel great” schtick gives me. Of course players are going to say this shit. The fact that we have an article at all raises concerns for me.

p1_

DCC 4Life
It’s the “vote of confidence” vibe the whole “I feel great” schtick gives me. Of course players are going to say this shit. The fact that we have an article at all raises concerns for me.
Couple it with what youve seen over the last 2 seasons. Not looking great.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So good news is bad news. And I'm guessing if you hear nothing it's also bad news. And obviously bad news would be bad news. So um yeah, it's always bad news for you then.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
“Good news” that amounts to a bunch of talk is usually bullshit, especially when it comes to this team.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Awful.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Awful.
All of them are terrible.

BipolarFuk

Demoted

:lol

shoop

Semi-contributing member

:lol
I feel like this is a gross misrepresentation of white people....

Nad

Brand New Member
I find it funny.........................But not if ya think not..........................Then it ain't.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I find it funny.........................But not if ya think not..........................Then it ain't.
It isn't funny. It's like a dad joke. One where you shake your head and never crack a smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom