2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nad

Brand New Member
Rap is pretend poetry, for a non talented writer or musician all rolled up into 1......................

deadrise

DCC 4Life
Anyone can call themselves a rapper, which is why it all sounds the same and has no artistic merit whatsoever.

Mozart could write a symphony that stands the test of time over centuries. And nothing else ever sounded close.

Rap is disposable. And the so-called rap "artist" distinguishes himself through branding -- how cool or thuggish his handle sounds. No one's "music" -- if that's what it can be called -- sounds any different from any one of a thousand other compositions.

Rico Gathers seems not to realize that he's a few dropped passes or another concussion away from obscurity.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Gigantic difference between rap now and rap 25 years ago, and no that isn't a parody.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
And seeing if Bailey's yips are still firmly in place. He couldn't buy a FG by the end of the season. Shit was unreal for Money Bailey.
Yeah I was really surprised that Bailey was so far off the mark. I am inclined to think his injury was still bothering him and he was overcompensating for it. The injury should be cleared up by now and I expect to see he back in form. It’s to much for me to think that the all time best kicker in the leagues history suddenly went mental.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Nad

Brand New Member
McGlinchey or Miller at 19 n move Lael back to G where he belongs and DOMINATE with NFC EAST power football baby!

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
McGlinchey or Miller at 19 n move Lael back to G where he belongs and DOMINATE with NFC EAST power football baby!
The problem is those OTs are only meh. So now you still have 4 good players and a meh guy.

Give me Hernandez and you have a shot at 5 studs on the line.

Nad

Brand New Member
I like Hernandez too........................I'll go either way.......................

Winstar

Brand New Member
Wynn is the pick at 19 cow. Jerral said so when he called to ask me if that was the right pic.

Winstar

Brand New Member
You may can wait until the third round and get Austin Corbett. He will be a better T than G so you got to move Collins back to G. If they move the guy again I hope like hell they leave him alone after that.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
RE: Tyron Smith's back, this is Broaddus answer...

Bryan: I was told from a reliable source that Smith was in California working on his back. He was making such progress that surgery was no longer an option and it was the best he’d felt in years. Hopefully this season he can play pain free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom