2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winstar

Brand New Member
Me too... I'll never fully trust him but I can hope he stays clean.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Me too... I'll never fully trust him but I can hope he stays clean.
Welcome to the DCC. Make yourself at home, and don't let these jackasses bother you.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I have to admit, this made me actually want to watch it.

Nad

Brand New Member
I'm not an official type poster......................I recognize no boundaries except common decency..................

Nad

Brand New Member
....................n what in the....................is that avatar on my left...........................Whoever did that .......................TaKE IT OFF!

Nad

Brand New Member
.....................n I been readin ya's posts...................Ya need new Cowboy idea help......................SMH.

Nad

Brand New Member
Oh n just so ya kno.....................Jimmy's Super Bowls.............. n before it dies "IT" will be the 2nd most hated man in TEXAS history behind Santa Anna!.....................I was raised during the "1st Era" of the Cowboy's......................Seen em all.......................When we were a team that was driven by men to who Super Bowls were the objective not the bottom line, with such n elegance n professionalism as to set a standard of football played only once witnessed in a lifetime.............................Now enter Jimmy, (2nd Era), 3 Super Bowls....................He built a team so good he didn't even have to coach it for it to win a Super Bowl................................3rd ERA!.............................................I'm just SHOCKED at how n who n what n why n the longevity of it all............................I hate "IT"!....................Jerrord.............The inbred..............the Arkansas idiot (suvant businessman) ..........................Spit Wad target #1!..........................20 plus some odd years n he's just now able to maintain a 8-8 level of football over any period of time......................

Nad

Brand New Member
....................n ya ain't even begun to hear it yet...................Daks got a shot......................I'd say 66/33...................but he ain't no thrower...................A good coach could build a SB team around him..................But Zeke n that O-line are the Heart n Soul of this current team.

Nad

Brand New Member
......................Defensive draft again........................FA was all about offensive patch jobs..................The offense is built......................If your gonna DOMINATE playin NFC EAST ..............POWER FOOTBALL baby you best keep investing in that defense cuz your QB ain't never gonna be a BIG SAVIOR type.

Nad

Brand New Member
Now lets get to a more modern imminent topic..................19.......................Not a BPA backer when it comes to the draft (It's POPPYCOCK!)................Later rounds Yes!..................Teams built Sure.......................But this team has holes n can't afford a BPA philosophy................Team needs................Priorities.................I'm not gonna fight ya at the moment, That's for another post........................But here they are in no order of need.................G-1-tech-MLB-S..................WR-TE-DE-..................The positions are in better shape...............BITE ME!

Nad

Brand New Member
At 19...............projected there WILL NOT be value at the MLBer or S position.................But there will be at G or DT.................(I hate any idea which involves movin up or back)........................You got ammo to maneuver in the 2nd AND 3rd................Acquire picks there or target n maneuver..............Here we go................Take the BPA lol at a Position of Need at 19..................This is not rocket science!

Nad

Brand New Member
Just thought I'd say hello....................Oh n 1 more thing...................ignore anything I post from here on out..................It's (subject to change).

Nad

Brand New Member
................I post alot.....................I should warn ya "Late Nite".................I apologize pre-incidents (PLURAL)...............I enjoy babblin...................really doesn't matter bout what either.................cept politics n religion....................Rowdy's the worst MASCOT in the NFL..................Who approved THAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom