X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
    I thought you weren’t following the team anymore.
    The small hope I have left in this offseason is that Jerry is just talking shit and actually will hire a new offensive coordinator and force Garrett to relinquish control of the offense to him.

I would love for that coordinator to be Norv Turner, but the likelihood of them doing this is slim to none.

But it is the last thing I'm holding on to.
    2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

Comment

Originally posted by midswat View Post
      I’m passively rooting for losses and further franchise embarrassment.
      Given what you did to Oklahoma, we may have reached a turning point in Dallas.

Comment

More proof we have a very very dumb fan base. Garrett should not be ahead of any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post

"It's like an extra 1st!"
          He'll never see significant time on the field unless the NFL's pot policies are completely revamped.

I'm wondering who is making money in the NFL to keep pot a banned substance, or if the owners are just as stupid and ignorant about it as another old fuck, Jeff Sessions?

Comment

Originally posted by BipolarFan View Post
            He'll never see significant time on the field unless the NFL's pot policies are completely revamped.

I'm wondering who is making money in the NFL to keep pot a banned substance, or if the owners are just as stupid and ignorant about it as another old fuck, Jeff Sessions?
            I think they are stupid and ignorant and still believe that the public gives a shit if the players smoke weed or not. The NFL owners just know the players want to smoke weed and are going to hold it over their heads like assholes.

Comment

The owners hands are tied when it comes to weed. They canít take it off the banned list until it is no longer illegal in every state the NFL plays in. But saying that, their punishment for pissing hot is WAY too strict. Year long and lifetime bans? Come on now. Guys get less punishment for far worse shit.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDak View Post
                The owners hands are tied when it comes to weed. They canít take it off the banned list until it is no longer illegal in every state the NFL plays in. But saying that, their punishment for pissing hot is WAY too strict. Year long and lifetime bans? Come on now. Guys get less punishment for far worse shit.
                Yes. This is the obvious approach. While it is still illegal that in itself demands a reaction but make it reasonable.
                Since Day One

Comment

Originally posted by NoDak View Post
                  The owners hands are tied when it comes to weed. They can’t take it off the banned list until it is no longer illegal in every state the NFL plays in. But saying that, their punishment for pissing hot is WAY too strict. Year long and lifetime bans? Come on now. Guys get less punishment for far worse shit.
                  They should follow the NBA policies. Their hands are not tied at all.

Comment

Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                    That's right. They can easily pay lip service to it not being allowed but simply never test for it. Few people would even realize.

Or hell, make the worst possible punishment be a one game suspension.

The nuclear punishment option they have now is beyond ridiculous.

Comment

So now according to the wannabe scout Garrett being 3rd string qb on the Giants = Sean Payton grooming him to coach

2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

Originally posted by boozeman View Post

The reason they take a soft line approach is over half the league would be suspended.

Comment

2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
                            So now according to the wannabe scout Garrett being 3rd string qb on the Giants = Sean Payton grooming him to coach

Good Jesus.

Comment

2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                                Jason Garrett.
                                2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

Comment

Working...
                                X