2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
My god, Switzer is a fucking retard.
What is he, 22? 23?

I don't see anything in that video that the vast majority of early 20ish people across the world aren't doing. Especially when drinking and mugging for a camera.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
What is he, 22? 23?

I don't see anything in that video that the vast majority of early 20ish people across the world aren't doing. Especially when drinking and mugging for a camera.
He looks extra dipshitty while doing so, though.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Come on... why cant they round those numbers up?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life
Neither would I, Terry. Neither would I .

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Jimmy Kempski is a VERY biased eagles writer, and not a particularly good one.

Not sure what the point here is.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Jimmy Kempski is a VERY biased eagles writer, and not a particularly good one.

Not sure what the point here is.
I'm just trying to get a rise out of people. Shhhhh...

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I'm not sure what the point is either. As pointed out in another article booze posted, your top 10 contracts should take up about 60% of your cap. Obviously Crawford was a bad contract; Romo is an unfortunate injury, Bryant was a good gamble that has backfired for various reasons.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I'm not sure what the point is either. As pointed out in another article booze posted, your top 10 contracts should take up about 60% of your cap. Obviously Crawford was a bad contract; Romo is an unfortunate injury, Bryant was a good gamble that has backfired for various reasons.
Yeah, these guys are thrown off by the Cowboys' talent not equating to playoff success.

Not the fault of either the talent or the contracts.

Just a dysfunctional front office-coaching staff that doesn't know how to win tough football games, let alone championships.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I think his point is that the Eagle have a QB making much more than Dak and they seem to be able to sign who they want.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I think his point is that the Eagle have a QB making much more than Dak and they seem to be able to sign who they want.
Dallas has more players hitting the prime years of their deals than Philly does, but many of them are young enough that we could also restructure to sign a player we really want.

They haven't found one they want that is worth the cost.

We arm wave about that all we want, but whom are you thinking of specifically that Dallas should have gone after?

Philly has always been a FA-happy organization, and they only really won anything last year after having built through the draft. Sure they had the Jefferey signing, but that was not the difference-making move. It rarely is.

The biggest thing was a coach in place who was clued-in, in charge, and who understood how to respond to adversity.

This year, do you think Dallas should have traded for Michael Bennett after having franchised DLaw, optioned Irving, and drafted Charleton? He filled a clear need for Philly and Seattle is rebuilding. Philly was able to do that by restructuring Lane Johnson.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom