Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

The Cowboys version of Frankie McDonald? :unsure

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
To hell with this trash.

The wine-guzzling, constantly-pushing-glasses-up goddess or NOONE!!!

Cotton

Staff member
To hell with this trash.

The wine-guzzling, constantly-pushing-glasses-up goddess or NOONE!!!
I think this dude might take over her spot.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd do all that and release Dez. But we are too dumb to do that.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
The 2019 and 2020 cap space is gonna get eaten by extensions to Martin, Lawrence, Irving, and then not long after that the bill will become due on guys like Dak Prescott, Elliott, Maliek Collins, Anthony Brown, last year's rookie class etc.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The 2019 and 2020 cap space is gonna get eaten by extensions to Martin, Lawrence, Irving, and then not long after that the bill will become due on guys like Dak Prescott, Elliott, Maliek Collins, Anthony Brown, last year's rookie class etc.
84 mil is going to be eaten up by Martin, Lawrence and Irving? What are they going to make annually? 25 + mil?

Cotton

Staff member

:unsure

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

:unsure
It is strange that we have literally swapped every position coach except one. But still have the same coordinators and head coach in place. You usually only see that type of turnover when a coordinator is fired.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
It is strange that we have literally swapped every position coach except one. But still have the same coordinators and head coach in place. You usually only see that type of turnover when a coordinator is fired.
The players just aren't getting the message about the process.

You just knew Jerry was going to take the positional coaches to the woodshed because he wants to win so bad.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

What does that even mean?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Who is that?

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life

It means we have a 'tard in our mists...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

It means he is a real fuckin' idiot. Just wow, dude.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Is he basically saying that he barely plays football but is still reaping the benefits? Presumably with some sort of shows or media?

I never really felt comfortable with this guy as the heir apparent to Witten and dumb shit like this only strengthens that belief.

I met Goedert's family, some fine country folk types from up there in South Dakota, no way you're going to see him posting some shit like that. Guy is a decent enough blocker, excellent at the catch point, really difficult in contested situations, just draft him if he's there in the 2nd and let him be our TE for the next 8-10 years.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is he basically saying that he barely plays football but is still reaping the benefits? Presumably with some sort of shows or media?

I never really felt comfortable with this guy as the heir apparent to Witten and dumb shit like this only strengthens that belief.

I met Goedert's family, some fine country folk types from up there in South Dakota, no way you're going to see him posting some shit like that. Guy is a decent enough blocker, excellent at the catch point, really difficult in contested situations, just draft him if he's there in the 2nd and let him be our TE for the next 8-10 years.
I wouldn't read too much into it other than he is a wanna be rapper. But the whole out for the season with a concussion thing did worry me. I know some viewed it as a way to tuck him away for the future. But to me a guy like this with little football experience needs to spend every week with the team practicing. Not sitting around doing other lazy shit like this. At this point I've sort of written him off as a potential nice surprise but no one that I'd bank on to replace Witten.

Good news is that it turned into a pretty nice TE draft. I'm not a big Mark Andrews guy as I think he is a limited athlete with limited experience with his hand on the ground. But I'm a fan of Goedert in the second. Gesicki in the third. And then Akins, Thomas or Fumagalli in the fourth round range. I think any of those guys could really help us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom