Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    I hope we lose by 40+ when we play them
    Yep. I hope he catches three scores too, it would be worth it just for the look on Jones' face when the camera pans to him scowling in the owner's box.

Comment

• defense wins championships

Comment

• Eesh.
        2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
            D'oh!

Comment

Comment

• Baldy > Kellen. Pathetic..
                defense wins championships

Comment

• 2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
                    No shit the offense is predictable, Werder. Kind of a no brainer when an armchair QB like me can basically tell what play is going to be run just watching on TV.

Comment

• I happen to be with Steven A on this, where normally Im not with him on anything.

Comment

• Broaddus is right about this. 2016 was the worst thing to happen to Dak.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by p1_ View Post

Broaddus is right about this. 2016 was the worst thing to happen to Dak.
                              You can’t learn to play the game right with perfect offensive execution all around you.

I saw this happen for years with Mark Rypien here in Washington but no one listened. They thought they had found some hidden gem all-timer. At least Washington got a Super Bowl out if it. When the perfect blocking stopped (as it always does) Mark Rypien collapsed.

It was 10x as frustrating watching it happen all over again in 2016 because it was happening with my own team and even worse we had fucking BENCHED a guy who was leagues better than Dak in Romo *just because*.

Stupid f’ing fans thinking we had found the next dynasty getting our IDIOTIC front office and coaching staff to believe the rhetoric.

That was our last window. /STILL PISSED

Comment

• Originally posted by p1_ View Post

Broaddus is right about this. 2016 was the worst thing to happen to Dak.

That's complete bullshit. Dak's performances now are subpar on their own merits, not just when compared to his prior performance.

Comment

Working...
                                X