X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ravidubey View Post
    Power blocking is very different than zone blocking. I have no idea why Alexander switched to begin with.
    They tried to fix something that wasn't broken.

Pure genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
      Meh, I'm pretty skeptical that Alexander was the cause of all evils and a rookie coach who was already on staff will fix everything.

No matter how fiery he is.
      Clearly you are dismissing Hudson Houck, fake fan.

Comment

• defense wins championships

Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
          Clearly you are dismissing Hudson Houck, fake fan.
          Houck who retired years ago and is also not a zone blocking guy.

Plus, zone vs man has no bearing on Tyron getting beat around the edge on 3rd and 9.

Not saying Alexander wasn't a mistake. Just that animated speeches and different hand placement can't bring Fred back, make the rookie lg stronger, or turn back the clock on Tyron.
          2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Comment

• I, for one, applaud the coaching change. Its about time Garrett gets to put his stamp on this team. He's almost got the roster purged of the lazy malcontents from Phillips and Parcells. He had a lot of work to do to repair that mess he was handed. Doesn't happen overnight.

Once he has a team formed in his image, and a coaching staff to go along with it, I expect the string of multiple Super Bowls to begin. Get on the bandwagon - the dynasty begins now.

Comment

• Originally posted by junk View Post
              I, for one, applaud the coaching change. Its about time Garrett gets to put his stamp on this team. He's almost got the roster purged of the lazy malcontents from Phillips and Parcells. He had a lot of work to do to repair that mess he was handed. Doesn't happen overnight.

Once he has a team formed in his image, and a coaching staff to go along with it, I expect the string of multiple Super Bowls to begin. Get on the bandwagon - the dynasty begins now.
              You're infringing on midswat's shtick.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by p1_ View Post
                    Hard to tell if this is arrogant defiance, or if he would follow through with what would possibly be the most ignorant/destructive player decision in team history.

Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here
                      2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Comment

I assume he's saying this type of shit because the decision is basically already made that he'll be the QB in 2019, hopefully with a new staff.

I can't imagine them extending him if his 2019 looks like 2018 though, but I guess you never know with these morons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simpleton View Post
                          I assume he's saying this type of shit because the decision is basically already made that he'll be the QB in 2019, hopefully with a new staff.

I can't imagine them extending him if his 2019 looks like 2018 though, but I guess you never know with these morons.
                          I don't know, I heard it, it was one of the most concise,free from spin statements I can remember Jerry ever making
                          2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

Comment

• he was abused again last night. hard to continue watching and do nothing.
                              defense wins championships

Comment

he was abused again last night. hard to continue watching and do nothing.
                                I thought some here were saying he was getting better?

Comment

Working...
                                X