Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    I like this Carmen fella
    Carmen is kind of a dumb ass for thinking that is actually possible in a million fucking years.

Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
      Carmen is kind of a dumb ass for thinking that is actually possible in a million fucking years.
      No question about it. I still appreciate his optimism.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

Please dear Lord, I will start believing in you again if you make this a Garrett firing.
        He'll extend his ass.
        defense wins championships

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

Please dear Lord, I will start believing in you again if you make this a Garrett firing.
          Better add Santa Claus, The Tooth Fairy and The Easter Bunny to the list while you're at it. All the collateral you can muster.

Comment

• Originally posted by p1_ View Post
            He'll extend his ass.
            Yep.

This has that written all over it.

Comment

• Romo/Witten ROH induction

Comment

• Originally posted by mcnuttz View Post
                Romo/Witten ROH induction
                Broaddus thinks Gil Brandt.

Comment

Not only are they not firing Garrett period, they sure as hell aren't firing the head coach the Friday before a game. Especially when they just had almost 2 weeks to do it if they really wanted to.

Definite dumbass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
                    Not only are they not firing Garrett period, they sure as hell aren't firing the head coach the Friday before a game. Especially when they just had almost 2 weeks to do it if they really wanted to.
                    Definite dumbass.
                    Maybe after they lose to shitty Tennessee he might be fired... yeah no. Garrett is in Jerry’s family portrait. He is getting a 20 year extension and ill be done as a fan.

Comment

• Umm. They arent losing to Tennesee. Its a home game and we lost the last game. We will resume losing the following week to Philly.
                      #Fire Garrett

Comment

I'm not sure I could physically care less about that

Comment

• Originally posted by mcnuttz View Post
                          Romo/Witten ROH induction
                          Almost has to be, he knows that keep butts in the seats. It's got to be some kind of marketing ploy, it's the only thing he's halfway good at.

Comment

A lot of younger fans probably don't even know who that is. Matters not to me, it's just some half baked scheme to keep fans engaged in my uninformed opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post

Definite dumbass.
                              If anything it will be something to distract from Garrett's mediocrity.

Comment

• I guess it's scheduled for noon central time so around 75 minutes to go before the speculation is put to rest.

Comment

Working...
                                X