2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

data

Forbes #1
In context, that’s only an 88.0 QB rating, calculated at 402 pass attempts, which is 25 passes per game over 16 games.

16 games being a whole season, these stats are not impressive.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
In context, that’s only an 88.0 QB rating, calculated at 402 pass attempts, which is 25 passes per game over 16 games.

16 games being a whole season, these stats are not impressive.
You cant do it that way, though. Its only a measure of when he is tied or behind. Would actually like to know how many plays that entails.

Cotton

Staff member
You cant do it that way, though. Its only a measure of when he is tied or behind. Would actually like to know how many plays that entails.
I couldn't narrow it down to how many plays, but he has had 259 attempts when down by one score or tied with a 104.9 rating.

• Props
Reactions: Rev

Cotton

Staff member
And, in case anyone is interested, here are his top targets in that scenario...

data

Forbes #1
Actually, I fucked up. It’s actually 103.8 QB rating, calculated at 265 pass attempts.

Extrapolated over a full 16-game season, that’s 3,228 yards (200 yards per game), 20 TDs, 4 INTs.

Not lighting it up, but solidly efficient. You’d like to see more TDs since we are behind/tied, but I wonder if rushing TDs are included in that 13 total. Furthermore, how many fumbles did this exclude?

data

Forbes #1
I couldn't narrow it down to how many plays, but he has had 259 attempts when down by one score or tied with a 104.9 rating.

There you go. These are the official stats. My revised stats are sufficiently close, given the rounded numbers provided. Two additional rushing TDs, but lost fumbles not counted.

data

Forbes #1

Yo. Run these stats for when we are up by one score and then two scores or more.

Curious to see how conservative we get with an increasing lead.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Thats much better. Knew there had to be a reason why he tweeted those numbers.

I guess the extension won't hurt as much this off season.

Cotton

Staff member
Yo. Run these stats for when we are up by one score and then two scores or more.

Curious to see how conservative we get with an increasing lead.
This first data set is for when we are up by between 3-8 points (one score game)...

This second data set is for when we are up by between 9-17 points (two score game)...

p1_

DCC 4Life
thats some tedious shit right there.

Cotton

Staff member

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Something tells me Richard would be a real interview and not a Rooney Rule sacrificial lamb.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
My bad. It showed up in my feed today.
Yeah it was funny hearing him talk about all the good QBs winning their division. Even though Dak has now won his division 2 out of 3 years. And beat Wentz head to head twice this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom