2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
There is the same reload problem that we had on the old board. If a tweet isn't showing up reload the page and it should.
Yep. I was hoping the upgrade would fix that glitch but it didn't. You have to refresh and it should show up.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Last night I didn't see the tweet, reloaded the page, saw it and now it's gone again.

Cotton

Staff member
Last night I didn't see the tweet, reloaded the page, saw it and now it's gone again.
I was working on making the Twitter embed feature better. It is now fixed and you shouldn't even have to refresh anymore to see a tweet. You can also now put the entire tweet URL in the Twitter tags instead of just the numbers at the end of the URL.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
JFC, the Falcons are just plain sloppy today. They keep on blaming the weather but damn.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I was working on making the Twitter embed feature better. It is now fixed and you shouldn't even have to refresh anymore to see a tweet. You can also now put the entire tweet URL in the Twitter tags instead of just the numbers at the end of the URL.
Thank you very much.

Cotton

Staff member
Thank you very much.
It took me longer than it should have. I had one option selected wrong which kept causing it to break. One damn option. Took me 2 damn hours. :picard

p1_

DCC 4Life
Schefter reporting Garrett tried to convince Witten to un-retire.

Last edited:

p1_

DCC 4Life

Last edited by a moderator:

p1_

DCC 4Life
same for me. Im just using twitter tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom