2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I think he will for sure be back next year. Just loves the game too much. But I'm losing faith that there is any chance for this season.
Did any of you read the seriousness of this syndrome? Not playing this year should have been a foregone conclusion.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Did any of you read the seriousness of this syndrome? Not playing this year should have been a foregone conclusion.
I did but the Cowboys sort of made it sound like a mild case and when you look at Frederick it's not something you can really see.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
If you go back to the thread, several ppl (here) speculated that the most realistic scenario was IR this season, with a return in '19.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I did but the Cowboys sort of made it sound like a mild case and when you look at Frederick it's not something you can really see.
Which is what they do with everything. Dr. Jerry doesnt know shit about this stuff.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Yet, the NFL didn't even talk to Hunt after reports of him hitting a woman.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Waiting for the Saints players fine...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It took Schlereth over 18 months to recover.
He only missed half a season. Second half of 93. He was back on the field starting in 94 and played like 7 more seasons after it happened. Plus he lost all feeling in his arms and legs.

BipolarFuk

Demoted

The NFL's Giants super fan lead investigator didn't feel the need to ruin the season of an AFC team.

p1_

DCC 4Life

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Schlereth had issues with his feet. Beard couldn’t feel hands or feet. Couldn’t carry his little children

"lost all the feeling in my arms and legs"

:picard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom