X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bbgun View Post
    He's a goldbricking piece of shit who doesn't want to put the time in. Romo and Witten never had ailing parents or sick kids? Please.
    Well since you are so sure it should be easy to provide proof.

I will eagerly wait.
    #Fire Garrett

Comment

• Originally posted by Rev View Post
      Well since you are so sure it should be easy to provide proof.

I will eagerly wait.
      Who are you? His fucking agent? The burden on proof is on the oft-suspended turd missing work and stealing money.

Comment

• Originally posted by p1_ View Post
        this is true. But isn't it funny how NONE of the other players have nearly as much personal shit taking them away from the team as he does?
        Over the last year my wife has been hit with multiple health issues (none of them life threatening but multiple different issues that require hospital/doctor visits). The rest of my family not so much. It happens and some people arent as lucky as others. Point still remains that none of us know what he is going through and acting like we do is crazy to me.
        #Fire Garrett

Comment

• Originally posted by bbgun View Post
          Who are you? His fucking agent? The burden on proof is on the oft-suspended turd missing work and stealing money.
          Just as I expected.

~flush~
          #Fire Garrett

Comment

There it is, a direct slam to the Linehan. Lets see how this turns out.
            From everything I've heard Dak is proficient at reading coverages. There is absolutely no reason to not have him changing those plays at the line. Romo would. Not sure why Dak can't or doesn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rev View Post
              Over the last year my wife has been hit with multiple health issues (none of them life threatening but multiple different issues that require hospital/doctor visits). The rest of my family not so much. It happens and some people arent as lucky as others. Point still remains that none of us know what he is going through and acting like we do is crazy to me.
              hey Im sorry youve had to experience those issues. Its not fair, but its not the norm either. If Irving is experiencing something like that, it would almost have to be his child. That's the only reasonable excuse.
              defense wins championships

Comment

• 2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                  From everything I've heard Dak is proficient at reading coverages. There is absolutely no reason to not have him changing those plays at the line. Romo would. Not sure why Dak can't or doesn't.
                  I know that he used to not change them, but I think that was primarily during his first season.

Comment

• Jack Del Rio..... uh.... ehhhNO.

Comment

• defense wins championships

Comment

• Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
                        Jack Del Rio..... uh.... ehhhNO.
                        That was a head scratcher for sure. Dont really want Richard either.
                        #Fire Garrett

Comment

I know that he used to not change them, but I think that was primarily during his first season.
                          I get it with a rookie QB. But shit we have way too many passing plays that are a complete fail from the get go.

Comment

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-cow...SPN-123137906/

Comment

• defense wins championships

Comment

Yeah, literally the only way that play works is if Dak scrambles around and receivers run a scramble drill. It's just wrong call against the wrong coverage. It's not rocket science. You have to be able to get out of those plays or call better ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X