X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The problem is the ass hats in charge watch great QBs like Brady and Rodgers turn tap water (receivers) into expensive bottles of wine. Their dumb asses then assume that they can do the same thing with Dak.

To those of us living in reality we know that's a very far-fetched thought to have. But we're dealing with guys who believe this Cowboys offense is comparable to the Rams. So I think they legitimately thought Dak could turn water into wine like other elite QBs.

Comment

• Originally posted by p1_ View Post
      Sammy was one. I don't think they made a serious enough attempt. Look at the other moves, Thompson and Hurns. Those are 3s/4s, not even seconds. We have a string of 3s and 4s starting, and it shows.
      Watkins would look like warmed over shit here and everyone would be complaining that we wasted all that money, and they'd be right.

Comment

• let that sink in for a moment.
        defense wins championships

Comment

• defense wins championships

Comment

That's because Bill O'Brien is also a terrible coach who made a number of blunders last night that would have cost him and the Texans had they been playing a decent team.

The Texans tried to give that game away but we weren't good enough to take it.
            2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

Comment

• Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
              Watkins would look like warmed over shit here and everyone would be complaining that we wasted all that money, and they'd be right.
              He'd look way better than anyone else on the roster currently but I'm sure people would be bitching that he isn't doing enough to garner 16 mil.

Comment

• defense wins championships

Comment

let that sink in for a moment.
                  defense wins championships

Comment

Wow, put into perspective like this shows just how inept Dak is. This is fast approaching all time record levels.

Comment

• Well that settles that....
                      #Fire Garrett

Comment

• I guess Dez will be on a Twitter rampage after this one....
                        #Fire Garrett

Comment

• Originally posted by Rev View Post

Well that settles that....
                          Sweet, we'll keep Dak and like it

Comment

Did anyone expect anything else? Not I. The old moron couldn't see the forest for the trees if you dropped him in the middle by helicopter.

Which actually sounds like a good idea...

Comment

• I guess Darius Jackson is returning to the PS...

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2018...practice-squad

Comment

Let's see what he says after another 6 or so bad performances.

That's why I want absolute misery for this team this season.

That way it leaves it next to impossible to be optimistic about anything.

Let it all burn to the ground.
                                2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

Comment

Working...
                                X