2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
I wouldn't be surprised if Columbo turns this OL into a meaner version of 2016's OL. I think the entire coaching staff has been devoid of fire, which I've always hated. Garrett the clapper is annoying as fuck.
Agreed!
Looks like Colombo is carrying over his own playing style and making it a big part of his coaching mentality.
Just like the agressive approach Richard brought with him.
Something we haven't seen from this coaching staff for far too long.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Agreed!
Looks like Colombo is carrying over his own playing style and making it a big part of his coaching mentality.
Just like the agressive approach Richard brought with him.
Something we haven't seen from this coaching staff for far too long.
This will be great progress until Garrett claps them down to a more passive approach.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Impressive! These guys are on their way to something really special. Assuming Garrett and Jerry don't impede the progress.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life

Thank God. That other do was bad.
I like it. Now if he'd just trim up that beard!

BipolarFuk

Demoted

DLK150

DCC 4Life

Thank God. That other do was bad.
Yeah it looked like there could be something nesting in his hair, he might even have to wear a different size helmet or get his adjusted now. Now dump that scruffy fricking beard.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah it looked like there could be something nesting in his hair, he might even have to wear a different size helmet or get his adjusted now. Now dump that scruffy fricking beard.
No he has to keep the beard. It looks good on him. A clean cut Elliott just would be wrong.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
No he has to keep the beard. It looks good on him. A clean cut Elliott just would be wrong.
I wasn't talking about shaving it clean, just trimming it back even if by 1/3. I've had one for over thirty years but never let it get too shaggy.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Any y'all familiar?

Cotton

Staff member
The Cowboys are looking at possibly calling up defensive tackle Christian Ringo from the practice squad with the injuries up front. Taco Charlton (shoulder), Daniel Ross (calf), Antwaun Woods (concussion) and David Irving (ankle) will not practice have not practiced this week. Maliek Collins is working through a knee injury but should be available. Speaking on 1053. The Fans, Jerry Jones said Woods has a chance to play Sunday but the Cowboys will need more depth against Atlanta.

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer
12m ago

Cotton

Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life
The Cowboys are looking at possibly calling up defensive tackle Christian Ringo from the practice squad with the injuries up front. Taco Charlton (shoulder), Daniel Ross (calf), Antwaun Woods (concussion) and David Irving (ankle) will not practice have not practiced this week. Maliek Collins is working through a knee injury but should be available. Speaking on 1053. The Fans, Jerry Jones said Woods has a chance to play Sunday but the Cowboys will need more depth against Atlanta.

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer
12m ago
Theres also Aziz Shittu.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Much better than Hot Boyz.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Much better than Hot Boyz.
I like it

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Guys really care what Zeke's hair and beard look like?

Fags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom