2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
You said the receivers caught everything that was expected of them. That was what I was commenting on. So now you're changing that to most were caught, and we should EXPECT to have drops? Uh, hell no. I expect a receiver to catch what is thrown to them if it is in fact a catchable ball. Drops happen sometimes, I know. But saying you expect them to have drops is a losers mentality.
Okay Jack Armstrong.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
"Report", mind you. It wouldn't surprise me though.

Yet again, the Dallas Cowboys lose a recent signee.

This time it's cornerback C.J. Goodwin, who the team poached from the Cincinnati Bengals on Oct. 9. Only 14 days after suiting up for the Cowboys, Goodwin's season is reportedly done, having suffered a fractured forearm in the Week 7 loss to the Washington Redskins -- according to Pro Football Talk.

The veteran was active for two games with the Cowboys, and will now undoubtedly head to injured reserve before the team makes a final decision on if they want to sign him to a futures deal come Jan. 2, or if they'll release him with an injury settlement.
https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/Article/CJ-Goodwin-suffered-season-ending-injury-vs-Redskins-123712283/

p1_

DCC 4Life
Cowboys injury update: TE Geoff Swaim could miss some time; DE Randy Gregory had knee surgery Tuesday

By Brandon George , Staff Writer Contact Brandon George on Twitter: @DMN_George

FRISCO -- Cowboys starting tight end Geoff Swaim could miss some time after spraining his medial collateral ligament in his right knee during Sunday's loss at Washington.

Swaim won't practice during the bye week, coach Jason Garrett said, and was undergoing an MRI test Tuesday to determine the extent of the injury.

"Hopefully it bears itself out where it's shorter rather than longer," Garrett said.

Swaim is second on the team with 205 receiving yards on 19 catches. He was injured catching a pass late in the loss to the Redskins.

In other injury news, Cowboys Pro Bowl right guard Zack Martin also suffered a sprained MCL late in the first half Sunday against the Redskins but managed to finish the game. Martin, who underwent an MRI, also won't practice this week during the bye but isn't expected to miss any games.

Defensive end Randy Gregory underwent arthroscopic surgery Tuesday on his injured knee that's plagued him the last few weeks. The Cowboys have had the surgery planned for the bye for a few weeks now. Gregory won't practice this week, and the Cowboys are hopeful he'll be ready to play Nov. 5 against Tennessee.

Cornerback C.J. Goodwin also fractured his forearm in the loss to Washington and underwent surgery as well Tuesday. The Cowboys aren't sure yet if he'll need to be placed on the season-ending injured reserve list.

Garrett said first-round pick linebacker Leighton Vander Esch, who left Sunday's game in the second half because of a quadriceps contusion and didn't return, should be fine.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Say hello to your new receiver corps, fellas. Looks alot better than it did in August.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Say hello to your new receiver corps, fellas. Looks alot better than it did in August.
Yeah the potential is very high with this group. I hope Dak can take advantage. I hope the offensive coaches are willing to start winging the ball a little more. We are so in love with, run, run, and then on third down hope Dak converts. It's painful.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
This belongs in the around the NFL thread.

Oh, wait. It's already there.

BOOM! Time stamped like a mofo.

:fistpump

p1_

DCC 4Life

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Pisses me off that we have been misusing him for years.

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Well, we now know what happened to Art. :art

p1_

DCC 4Life

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Okay, evidently this passes as "football news" at the team's official site.

CowBuzz: Hot Boyz Collaborate With Drake

Playing in headphones on game day, or blaring from speakers in the locker room, Drake could be considered one of the team favorites when it comes to music. Today is Drizzy’s birthday, and some of the biggest locker room fans took to social media to celebrate.

Debatably the biggest Drake fan on the team, Tyrone Crawford had to send some extra love to a fellow Canadian.

If you’re reading this, it’s not too late to wish Drake a happy birthday!
Thrilling pictures which I'm too lazy to post at the link of select players schmoozing it up with some rap artist(I guess) at the link. Yes, it's late and I'm that fucking bored. Plus, what's a week without mentioning the l!l!l#HotBoyz!!!lll!! ? :rolleyes

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/cowbuzz-hot-boyz-collaborate-with-drake

p1_

DCC 4Life

The Richard Effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom