Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:picard

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Listen if the little man is our lucky leprechaun I'll take him at every game. You superstitious assholes get pissed if the wrong guys starts the game chatter thread. Maybe we have finally found the real life luck charm.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Hot shotz.

BipolarFuk

Demoted

Hot shotz.
Is that Cole Beasley rapping?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Hot Boyz
Fixed

p1_

DCC 4Life

the man has a point.

p1_

DCC 4Life

my NFL comeback player of the year thus far.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Gentlemen, the return of Doomsday mayhaps?

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

Gentlemen, the return of Doomsday mayhaps?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Dunno. Those numbers look good, but not staggering. Maybe I'm not understanding what they mean.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Antwaun Woods has been a big part of the defensive success, he's basically been the 1T we've all been clamoring for. He's stout at the POA vs. the run and gets pretty decent penetration into the backfield while pushing the pocket a bit also.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dunno. Those numbers look good, but not staggering. Maybe I'm not understanding what they mean.
Looks to me like we are doing a great job of limiting big plays and forcing teams to use all 3 downs in order to get a first down. It also could explain why we don't have a ton of turnovers. When teams are forced to play ultra conservative against you it's difficult to pick the ball off.

Cotton

Staff member
Antwaun Woods has been a big part of the defensive success, he's basically been the 1T we've all been clamoring for. He's stout at the POA vs. the run and gets pretty decent penetration into the backfield while pushing the pocket a bit also.
Yes, he has been a nice little addition. How many years do we have him before his contract expires?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes, he has been a nice little addition. How many years do we have him before his contract expires?
He is on a 2 year deal for this season and next. I'm not sure if he would be unrestricted after that though. He has only played this season and then briefly one season with the Titans in 2016. I'm not sure how the calculations on those work.

Cotton

Staff member
He is on a 2 year deal for this season and next. I'm not sure if he would be unrestricted after that though. He has only played this season and then briefly one season with the Titans in 2016. I'm not sure how the calculations on those work.
I'm not either, but I re-sign him. He has been invaluable with our run defense.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Nate Newton calls him the human log.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom