2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Did anybody expect him to? Dude's inept, but he's not stupid. He knows if he takes over the play calling and if (when) the offense continues to suck ass, it will shine the spotlight directly on him. He has plausible deniability as it stands right now, and a real chance of escaping the headman's axe while somebody else takes the blame, yet again.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Did anybody expect him to? Dude's inept, but he's not stupid. He knows if he takes over the play calling and if (when) the offense continues to suck ass, it will shine the spotlight directly on him. He has plausible deniability as it stands right now, and a real chance of escaping the headman's axe while somebody else takes the blame, yet again.
They keep playing the same way and I dont think there is anyway he escapes that fate regardless.

Rev

Staff member

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
I think by now only the most clueless homers are believing this bull crap. Stephen is in damage control mode, probably trying to buy time to figure out just what the hell he's going to do.
Dak and the offense are an unraveling disaster. He knows it, and he knows that WE know it.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
They keep playing the same way and I dont think there is anyway he escapes that fate regardless.
We can hope. But then again, we've all thought he should have already been long fired for shit that's already taken place.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I think by now only the most clueless homers are believing this bull crap. Stephen is in damage control mode, probably trying to buy time to figure out just what the hell he's going to do.
Dak and the offense are an unraveling disaster. He knows it, and he knows that WE know it.
And the fucked up thing is we're playing through the dregs of our schedule.

Fortunately our division is top-to-bottom flawed, but even then we're not going to get far driving a Yugo.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Unwilling or unable? Fireable offense.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It is pretty conceivable that he is doing just that. Continue to give votes of confidence and then at the end of it all, he has another patsy. He's done it before.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Agreed. There's no escaping the guillotine now.

p1_

DCC 4Life
In other news.....

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Trade picks for Winston or comparable amount to move up in draft?
Definitely move up in the draft, Winston is a retard

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I’d take Winston if he was free, but not too much more than that. Certainly someone would outbid us. He’s not a winner.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I’d take Winston if he was free, but not too much more than that. Certainly someone would outbid us. He’s not a winner.
And that's exactly why I wouldn't want him even if he was free. Why would you want to waste time, money, and a roster spot on that when you should be looking for somebody that might actually be able to play?

Plus, he's a fucking moron. Which only makes me want him even less.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
And that's exactly why I wouldn't want him even if he was free. Why would you want to waste time, money, and a roster spot on that when you should be looking for somebody that might actually be able to play?

Plus, he's a fucking moron. Which only makes me want him even less.
I couldn't agree more.

My philosophy on QBs is that if you are convinced that the guy just doesn't have it, then he's not worth you wasting your time even if it's in the 6th round in the draft.

Lots of people think that you take a flyer on a QB if he showed some potential, but not me. If you are truly convinced that he will never make it as a legitimate starting caliber QB in the NFL, then he isn't worth a second of your time and Winston falls into that category.

Rev

Staff member
Love that Smitty finally boarded the Fire Garrett train. :towel
I so cant wait for that day. Even though I have my doubts that the Jones will be able to hire an acceptable replacement I will be on cloud 9. It wont even bother me for the time being. Its just been a long time coming. We Will also get rid of Linehan and that useless turd Kellen Moore.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I so cant wait for that day. Even though I have my doubts that the Jones will be able to hire an acceptable replacement I will be on cloud 9. It wont even bother me for the time being. Its just been a long time coming. We Will also get rid of Linehan and that useless turd Kellen Moore.
The DCC will have a party on that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom