2018 Cowboys Draft Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
And yet JJT says they'd trade up for Vea starting around 13.

Seems there's some misinformation going around.
SIAP, but David Moore said the same thing yesterday.

D

Deuce

Funny that it’s pretty unanimous by this board (myself included) than Ridley isn’t worrh a trade up and some don’t even like him at 19.

Then you have actually former scouts and GMs say he’s Marvin Harrison. I’d love to have a Marvin Harrison, but I just don’t see it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah I'm not a big fan of Payne. But if I'm going to pop my cherry on a first round 1 technique (Since we never draft them) I want the 6'4" 347 pound monster. Not the 6'2" 310 pound guy you see in every draft.
This is the correct answer.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Funny that it’s pretty unanimous by this board (myself included) than Ridley isn’t worrh a trade up and some don’t even like him at 19.

Then you have actually former scouts and GMs say he’s Marvin Harrison. I’d love to have a Marvin Harrison, but I just don’t see it.
I see the Marvin Harrison comparison but that's a best case scenario. Like saying Derwin James is Woodson. That's a best case scenario, it's not an odds on of what a guy will be.

D

Deuce

I see the Marvin Harrison comparison but that's a best case scenario. Like saying Derwin James is Woodson. That's a best case scenario, it's not an odds on of what a guy will be.
You mean like “Tre’quan Smith is Brandon Marshall?” Because that comparison is true.

Carp

DCC 4Life
If we draft Hernandez, that would be the safest pick to make. I am ok with it, but I'd much rather address DT, S, and WR before a G. Maybe Tremaine Edmunds slips...someone is going to get pushed you us because there is a real possibility 5 QBs go before us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom