2018 Cowboys Draft Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He doesnt have any clue about their board, he's just talking about the chatter with any connects he has.
Oh because the original statement said that Dallas doesn't have any WR's they believe are worthy of the 19th pick. The only way to know that would be to know the draft board I would think.

I don't know anything about this Dunham guy though to know if his information is usually good or not.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I'm with p1. I don't think he has any idea what the entire board looks like. He probably just asked about a WR in round 1 and the guy told him they didn't think any of these guys were good enough for #19. That's probably it.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Although they did have Charlotte on air this morning! :unsure Maybe she snuck him some inside skinny?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm with p1. I don't think he has any idea what the entire board looks like. He probably just asked about a WR in round 1 and the guy told him they didn't think any of these guys were good enough for #19. That's probably it.
I still wouldn't want anyone with that kind of knowledge in the organization talking about it. I'd fire a guy for talking like that. But we aren't the Patriots so I guess it's NBD.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Fug I don't love shit like this leaking the week of the draft unless it's all speculation.

Cujo

DCC 4Life

Does anyone here hold him in high regard? He doesn't seem like a transcendent talent to me. Urlacher? Makes me nervous when they say shit like that. Didn't they compare Claiborne to Deion Sanders?

p1_

DCC 4Life
Broadus may be on 105.3 but he also is on the DC.com payroll. So yeah, he knows Ticket dudes.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Does anyone here hold him in high regard? He doesn't seem like a transcendent talent to me. Urlacher? Makes me nervous when they say shit like that. Didn't they compare Claiborne to Deion Sanders?
I've actually made that comparison long before this. Similar size and athletic ability. If LVE had been this productive for 3 years I think he'd be held in similar regard. The problem is he really only did it for one year. And yes LVE could be as good as Urlacher in coverage. He is a really smooth player in coverage.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Did he test positive at the combine? Just curious because guys go their entire NFL careers smoking weed. But once they are in the "system" they are basically screwed.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Did he test positive at the combine? Just curious because guys go their entire NFL careers smoking weed. But once they are in the "system" they are basically screwed.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lol yeah I'm not buying that. Great talent but with millions on the line the guy is so self destructive. Dude could have been a first or second round pick if he wasn't a total idiot in college. Shame that no one could get through to him.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sounds about right and I have no problem with it. I think Vea is gone which means LVE is the pick with Moore probably having some guys standing on the table screaming for him.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
wtf...how does that get out?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
wtf...how does that get out?
I don't really trust anyone's "sources"

Just like sources yesterday claimed Dallas had no WR's they thought were worthy of the first round pick. Someone else's sources now tell us something totally different as Moore is right there for the first round pick.

Welcome to the NFL. But much like Taco Charleton last year I'm starting to feel pretty confident that LVE is our guy.

Donpingon

DCC 4Life
I don't really trust anyone's "sources"

Just like sources yesterday claimed Dallas had no WR's they thought were worthy of the first round pick. Someone else's sources now tell us something totally different as Moore is right there for the first round pick.

Welcome to the NFL. But much like Taco Charleton last year I'm starting to feel pretty confident that LVE is our guy.
Me too...were so weak at LB with Lee’s inevitable injuries and Smith’s uncertainty...LVE potentially fills both a need and talent deficit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom