2018 Cowboys hirings/firings thread...

junk

Not So New Member

They are bound and determined to fill out the rest of the staff with homegrown, inexperienced coaches.
New ideas are bad.

midswat

... soon
Personally love the idea of just promoting from within. That way we get to benefit off of all the years they've learned on the job. Also they're familiar with the process. Garrett is developing his tree.

We're going to win Super Bowls. Yes. Plural.

Back to the shadows I go.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

That's pretty much the staff, save a TE coach and possibly a ST assistant.

Pretty underwhelming.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Green Bay just fired QB coach Alex Van Pelt, much to Rogers’ surprise . I’d say he’s slightly more qualified than Linehans lackey.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Green Bay just fired QB coach Alex Van Pelt, much to Rogers’ surprise . I’d say he’s slightly more qualified than Linehans lackey.
He did a terrible job getting Brett Hundley ready to play.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Rogers was pissed, seems he wasn’t consulted.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Thanks Dak.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Thanks Dak.
Maybe he is Quincy retard level.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

http://www.dallascowboyscentral.com/showthread.php?7108-2018-Cowboys-hirings-firings-thread&p=406924&viewfull=1#post406924

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So, now we have coaches declining to coach here. Hmm, I wonder why that is?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Sad because he isn't even a name to get excited about.
It just goes to show you the idea around the league is that Garrett is a lame duck and that Jones has every intention of riding this one out until the bitter end.

He made it pretty clear that he is about change, but won't hold the head coach and coordinators responsible.

What coach in their right mind that isn't desperate going to take a one year contract job unless they are looking to retire and just want a check?

I am still a little shocked they were able to get Richard honestly.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Jerry does like to have his next coach in hand before firing the current one. He would see himself as a genius by taking someone like that and making that kind of a move.

p1_

DCC 4Life
It just goes to show you the idea around the league is that Garrett is a lame duck and that Jones has every intention of riding this one out until the bitter end.

He made it pretty clear that he is about change, but won't hold the head coach and coordinators responsible.

What coach in their right mind that isn't desperate going to take a one year contract job unless they are looking to retire and just want a check?

Its so stupid, and yet Jerry doesn't see the corner he's painted himself, and more importantly, Garrett into. Richard probably
took the gig thinking Marinelli is not going to be here much longer, thus making him (Richard) the inside candidate to take that spot. Plus, its clearly the passing game that's broken.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Jerry does like to have his next coach in hand before firing the current one. He would see himself as a genius by taking someone like that and making that kind of a move.
If his design is to have Kris Richard as a head coach in waiting, heaven fucking help us.

Top Bottom