One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

midswat

... soon
Would be a stupid lazy half assed typical cowboys hire

deadrise

DCC 4Life
As they say in the military: Embrace the Suck

They fire Pollack, ostensibly because Prescott was sacked 32 times vs. 25 times last year, his rookie year. But gosh, eight of those extra sacks came in a game against Atlanta when Garrett was too paralyzed and brain dead to make an adjustment to help Green, or just get his ass out of there.

So, instead, contemplate bringing in a 20-year retread from Cincinnati, or gosh, Cable, an OL coach fired by Seattle whom just happens to be a former college teammate of guess who? -- Linehan.

Or promote Colombo, making the whole operation even more inbred than ever.

Jerry and the trailer park inbreds running things at the top; Jason and the inbred coaching staff.

The old saying: When everyone's thing alike, no one's thinking. Of course, a trailer full of inbreds is not concerned with things like thinking.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't think it's serious. I think they do that to sort of help young guys like Austin out. Sort of puts your name on the board for other teams WR positions down the road.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Jesus fucking Christ!

What the fuck is wrong with these idiots???

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't think it's serious. I think they do that to sort of help young guys like Austin out. Sort of puts your name on the board for other teams WR positions down the road.
In other words, a waste of time instead of moving forward doing what is necessary to win more football games.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
In other words, a waste of time instead of moving forward doing what is necessary to win more football games.
Yeah pretty much. Lets be a nice guy instead of being worried about getting the best positional coaches we can ASAP.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah pretty much. Lets be a nice guy instead of being worried about getting the best positional coaches we can ASAP.
Not to mention make these jobs even less attractive.

Hey, hotshot assistant coach, you want to come in here after we interviewed completely inexperienced people as a favor?

It is like expecting an executive job to look more attractive because there are unqualified people getting interviews out of charity.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I can't tell if Garrett is literally retarded or if he's just afraid of having anyone around who can challenge him, I'm guessing a little of both.

junk

Not So New Member
Todd Downing was let go in Oakland. He worked with Linehan in St. Louis and Detroit. He was garbage as an OC, but was the QB coach for Stafford and Carr.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Todd Downing was let go in Oakland. He worked with Linehan in St. Louis and Detroit. He was garbage as an OC, but was the QB coach for Stafford and Carr.
Better option than Overbite Boy.

Linehan trivia: Downing with him on Douche Coach's Detroit Lion staff.

Raiders let go TE coach Bobby Johnson today. He was also on that staff.

I wouldn't rule either out as they bring in the sycophants.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I can't tell if Garrett is literally retarded or if he's just afraid of having anyone around who can challenge him, I'm guessing a little of both.
Well when you consider what most of us believe he did with Wade then Im pretty sure its safe to say he doesnt want anybody that can take his job on the staff.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Sanjay Lal, who was the wide receivers coach with the Indianapolis Colts in 2017, is interviewing with the Cowboys, according to multiple sources. The Cowboys have also met with Miles Austin about the opening. Lal has also worked with Oakland, Buffalo and the New York Jets.
Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

Top Bottom