2018 Cowboys hirings/firings thread...

Newt

DCC 4Life
Or in the owners box.

They are waiting on Jerry's grandson.
With any other team I would be 100% sure this was a joke.

deadrise

DCC 4Life
Or in the owners box.

They are waiting on Jerry's grandson.
That's perfect. Brilliant. The ultimate inbred organization.

Jerry in a wheelchair, drooling, but still aware enough to be issuing directives. Stephen as GM and consigliere to Jerry. Charlotte as director of player personnel. The grandson as head coach.

Actually Jerry’s grandson looks to be a really nice high school QB. Me thinks he could be the Cowboys future QB if his college career turns out like his high school one.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Actually Jerry’s grandson looks to be a really nice high school QB. Me thinks he could be the Cowboys future QB if his college career turns out like his high school one.
Oh, good Lord.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me

his years and years and years of experience playing the position at the pro level will no doubt come in handy

junk

Not So New Member

his years and years and years of experience playing the position at the pro level will no doubt come in handy
I think I value QB coach more than others perhaps. But here's a great opportunity to bring in an established QB coach to work with a young, promising QB and you hand him off to Kellen Moore. Most things I've read, Sanchez was a better mentor/influence to Dak than Moore.

junk

Not So New Member
So this Kyle Valero guy they are talking up in the son of Art Valero who goes way back with Linehan (back to his Idaho days)

I'm always amazed by the amount of nepotism in the NFL.

midswat

... soon
So this Kyle Valero guy they are talking up in the son of Art Valero who goes way back with Linehan (back to his Idaho days)

Shannahans kid. The Phillips. Even the shulas are still in the league. Probably a lot more.

p1_

DCC 4Life

at least a failed Wade Wilson played the game at a decent level. What does this dweeb know?

data

Forbes #1
Moore is just a holdover until Cooper Rush is ready to takeover as coach next year.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

The buddy system is heavily entrenched in a phases of business and it has been around in some form for centuries. I am reluctant to simply label it as nepotism.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Unfucking real.

We deserve every god damn piece of shit thing that ever fucking happens to us.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
The buddy system is heavily entrenched in a phases of business and it has been around in some form for centuries. I am reluctant to simply label it as nepotism.

midswat

... soon
Unfucking real.

We deserve every god damn piece of shit thing that ever fucking happens to us.
What did I miss?

Edit: oh the Moore to QB coach thing? Meh. Anyone’s better than wade

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
at least a failed Wade Wilson played the game at a decent level. What does this dweeb know?
Coaching has nothing to do with playing ability. I'd prefer the intelligent QB over the good one for QB coach any day. My only concern is that he only knows one offense. I wanted someone with new and fresh ideas.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Yeah, it's a fucking disappointment. I just wonder if anyone who was worth a shit was interested with JGs impending lame duck status?

Top Bottom