Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Satisfy Rooney rule? You have to do that for position coaches?

Comment

• Originally posted by BipolarFan View Post
      Satisfy Rooney rule? You have to do that for position coaches?
      Is Austin black...

Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
        In other words, a waste of time instead of moving forward doing what is necessary to win more football games.
        Yeah pretty much. Lets be a nice guy instead of being worried about getting the best positional coaches we can ASAP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
          Yeah pretty much. Lets be a nice guy instead of being worried about getting the best positional coaches we can ASAP.
          Not to mention make these jobs even less attractive.

Hey, hotshot assistant coach, you want to come in here after we interviewed completely inexperienced people as a favor?

It is like expecting an executive job to look more attractive because there are unqualified people getting interviews out of charity.

Comment

• Originally posted by BipolarFan View Post
            Satisfy Rooney rule? You have to do that for position coaches?
            No.

Comment

• I can't tell if Garrett is literally retarded or if he's just afraid of having anyone around who can challenge him, I'm guessing a little of both.

Comment

• Todd Downing was let go in Oakland. He worked with Linehan in St. Louis and Detroit. He was garbage as an OC, but was the QB coach for Stafford and Carr.

Comment

• Originally posted by junk View Post
                  Todd Downing was let go in Oakland. He worked with Linehan in St. Louis and Detroit. He was garbage as an OC, but was the QB coach for Stafford and Carr.
                  Better option than Overbite Boy.

Linehan trivia: Downing with him on Douche Coach's Detroit Lion staff.

Raiders let go TE coach Bobby Johnson today. He was also on that staff.

I wouldn't rule either out as they bring in the sycophants.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simpleton View Post
                    I can't tell if Garrett is literally retarded or if he's just afraid of having anyone around who can challenge him, I'm guessing a little of both.
                    Well when you consider what most of us believe he did with Wade then Im pretty sure its safe to say he doesnt want anybody that can take his job on the staff.
                    #Fire Garrett

Comment

1. Tw

Sanjay Lal, who was the wide receivers coach with the Indianapolis Colts in 2017, is interviewing with the Cowboys, according to multiple sources. The Cowboys have also met with Miles Austin about the opening. Lal has also worked with Oakland, Buffalo and the New York Jets.
                      Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                        1. Tw

Sanjay Lal, who was the wide receivers coach with the Indianapolis Colts in 2017, is interviewing with the Cowboys, according to multiple sources. The Cowboys have also met with Miles Austin about the opening. Lal has also worked with Oakland, Buffalo and the New York Jets.
                        Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer
                        No thank you. Jesus his resume isn't much better than that of Miles Austin. I guess he has at least been a coach longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rev View Post
                          Well when you consider what most of us believe he did with Wade then Im pretty sure its safe to say he doesnt want anybody that can take his job on the staff.
                          Some even thought that was his biggest problem with Callahan, who supposedly was a Jerry favorite.
                          2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Comment

• Someone else raised this point, but why would any position coach with an eye to the future hitch his wagon to a head coach who could very easily crash and burn in another year?

Usually when the head coach goes it's part of a general housecleaning. Or a new head coach wants his own guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by deadrise View Post
                              Someone else raised this point, but why would any position coach with an eye to the future hitch his wagon to a head coach who could very easily crash and burn in another year?

Usually when the head coach goes it's part of a general housecleaning. Or a new head coach wants his own guys.
                              Jerry Jones chuckles at this.
                              2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                                No thank you. Jesus his resume isn't much better than that of Miles Austin. I guess he has at least been a coach longer.
                                I am just a little shocked there is no Garrehan connection.

Comment

Working...
                                X