Week 17 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys at Eagles | 12-31-2017

lostxn

DCC 4Life
No that wasn't him. Good effort though
Perhaps I should have been more explicit. How can you hear the name Kirk and not think Captain Kirk? "Coolest white man on the planet," per Eddie Murphy. :art

Kirk Cameron...ffs...

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
So Kirk vs Sutton. Kirk is faster, better route runner. Sutton is a jump ball guy, red zone beast. Sutton essentially replaces Bryant. Kirk would replace Williams presumedly with a home run hitter. Not sure who I really prefer. Probably the big guy but Kirk is probably going to be better for Dak.

Thoughts?
Draft the better player. If we draft players specifically to fit with Dak we'll be making a mistake.

midswat

... soon
Perhaps I should have been more explicit. How can you hear the name Kirk and not think Captain Kirk? "Coolest white man on the planet," per Eddie Murphy. :art

Kirk Cameron...ffs...
Because I've never been into star wars.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
So with the firings to come, do we go dumpster diving? Capers, Del Rio, Spagnolo, a non-terrible QB coach, or is it mediocrity continuity?
Sounds like we're gonna replace some position coaches. The WR coach I would suspect? Can't believe we're gonna roll out the same shit offense next year.

midswat

... soon
Sounds like we're gonna replace some position coaches. The WR coach I would suspect? Can't believe we're gonna roll out the same shit offense next year.
Theres nothing wrong with the offense.

Players just aren't executing.

How we doin guys?

midswat

... soon
If we get this thing to 75 posts before kickoff, Cowboys win!

Lets go fellas!

Genghis Khan

On another note, how about we delete the no longer used [MENTION=24]mschmidt64[/MENTION] account. No point in bringing past year problems into the new year.
If we lived in a world where we didn't bring past year problems into new years, we'd have a new head coach.

Genghis Khan

Kind of apples and oranges, though. How do you compare two players like that?
Same way you compare a WR to, say, a DE. Who is better at what he does? To me, if a guy is effective he's effective. I don't care much how he gets there.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Same way you compare a WR to, say, a DE. Who is better at what he does? To me, if a guy is effective he's effective. I don't care much how he gets there.
I guess think of it this way. What is our offense missing? A jump ball receiver or a blazer? You want a mix of different skills to present problems for the offense. We need receivers who can create separation. Kirk fits that bill better.

Genghis Khan

I guess think of it this way. What is our offense missing? A jump ball receiver or a blazer? You want a mix of different skills to present problems for the offense. We need receivers who can create separation. Kirk fits that bill better.

We could certainly use more speed.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Now you're just trolling. :flip
He says he has never watched any of it and I believe him.

And after watching what has come out since the original three movies, I kind of envy him.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I don't even know who you are anymore.
:lol

I'm sorry, man. I know how much you hate Philly. I will do my best to keep the towel waving to a minimum when they score.

Top Bottom