Week 17 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys at Eagles | 12-31-2017

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Strange how this from Pro Football Talk differs from Todd Archer, who has LB Tre'Von Johnson instead of Witten:

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Speaking of which, I hate it when people decide to have a conversation right outside of the bathroom door while I’m doing my biz inside.

My parents house has the bathroom near the house entrance and the neighbors stop by and decide to catch up for 15 minutes, trapping me inside. Best part is when the parents start asking for me so the neighbor can see how much I’ve grown up.

I can hear every conversations word as they transition from yelling my name to whispering ‘I think he’s in the bathroom’. I’m just waiting for the knock.
That is horrible.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

lostxn

DCC 4Life
So Kirk vs Sutton. Kirk is faster, better route runner. Sutton is a jump ball guy, red zone beast. Sutton essentially replaces Bryant. Kirk would replace Williams presumedly with a home run hitter. Not sure who I really prefer. Probably the big guy but Kirk is probably going to be better for Dak.

Thoughts?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
So Kirk vs Sutton. Kirk is faster, better route runner. Sutton is a jump ball guy, red zone beast. Sutton essentially replaces Bryant. Kirk would replace Williams presumedly with a home run hitter. Not sure who I really prefer. Probably the big guy but Kirk is probably going to be better for Dak.

Thoughts?
I think we lack the route runner so give me Kirk. If we take Sutton and that is what he is then we will just be lazy.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I think we lack the route runner so give me Kirk. If we take Sutton and that is what he is then we will just be lazy.
Yeah, I think you're right. Kirk also is a terrific punt returner though Switzer seems to be coming into his own.

midswat

... soon
That's brilliant.

Really drive it into the opponents heads that they're not in that tropical New York atmosphere anymore.

midswat

... soon
Whenever I hear the name Kirk I always think of that 1980's teen actor who turned out to be retardedly religious.

data

Forbes #1
Whenever I hear the name Kirk I always think of that 1980's teen actor who turned out to be retardedly religious.
Show me that smile again, don’t waste another minute on your crying...

midswat

... soon
It just dawned on me that 2018 will mark the beginning of my 18th year posting on forums. Or maybe 17th. Idk.

Whatever year we got Galloway in the preseason is when I started posting on the ESPN boards.

I was the "Emmitt gonna run for 2k yards because Galloway and Ismail gonna take the top of the defense off and there will be no one underneath to tackle 22" guy

No, my football IQ hasn't increased at all over those 17-18 years.

midswat

... soon
On another note, how about we delete the no longer used [MENTION=24]mschmidt64[/MENTION] account. No point in bringing past year problems into the new year.

GShock

DCC 4Life
So with the firings to come, do we go dumpster diving? Capers, Del Rio, Spagnolo, a non-terrible QB coach, or is it mediocrity continuity?

Top Bottom