Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whenever I hear the name Kirk I always think of that 1980's teen actor who turned out to be retardedly religious.

Comment

Originally posted by midswat View Post
      Whenever I hear the name Kirk I always think of that 1980's teen actor who turned out to be retardedly religious.
      Show me that smile again, don’t waste another minute on your crying...

Comment

Or that Nazi cop on Happy Days.

Comment

Originally posted by bbgun View Post
          Or that Nazi cop on Happy Days.
          Or the captain of the starship Enterprise.
          2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

It just dawned on me that 2018 will mark the beginning of my 18th year posting on forums. Or maybe 17th. Idk.

Whatever year we got Galloway in the preseason is when I started posting on the ESPN boards.

I was the "Emmitt gonna run for 2k yards because Galloway and Ismail gonna take the top of the defense off and there will be no one underneath to tackle 22" guy

No, my football IQ hasn't increased at all over those 17-18 years.

Comment

I was on the draft LVE train. I was for trading for Amari before it happened.
              'nuff said

Comment

On another note, how about we delete the no longer used [MENTION=24]mschmidt64[/MENTION] account. No point in bringing past year problems into the new year.

Comment

Originally posted by lostxn View Post
                  No that wasn't him. Good effort though

Comment

On another note, how about we delete the no longer used [MENTION=24]mschmidt64[/MENTION] account. No point in bringing past year problems into the new year.
                    Did he leave in a huff?
                    'nuff said

Comment

So with the firings to come, do we go dumpster diving? Capers, Del Rio, Spagnolo, a non-terrible QB coach, or is it mediocrity continuity?

Comment

No that wasn't him. Good effort though
                        Perhaps I should have been more explicit. How can you hear the name Kirk and not think Captain Kirk? "Coolest white man on the planet," per Eddie Murphy.

Kirk Cameron...ffs...
                        'nuff said

Comment

Did he leave in a huff?
                          Yes. It was ugly. Similar to sbk92s exit.

Lets just say Iamtdg and him are no longer facebook friends.

Comment

So Kirk vs Sutton. Kirk is faster, better route runner. Sutton is a jump ball guy, red zone beast. Sutton essentially replaces Bryant. Kirk would replace Williams presumedly with a home run hitter. Not sure who I really prefer. Probably the big guy but Kirk is probably going to be better for Dak.

Thoughts?
                            Draft the better player. If we draft players specifically to fit with Dak we'll be making a mistake.

Comment

Perhaps I should have been more explicit. How can you hear the name Kirk and not think Captain Kirk? "Coolest white man on the planet," per Eddie Murphy.

Kirk Cameron...ffs...
                              Because I've never been into star wars.

Comment

Originally posted by GShock View Post
                                So with the firings to come, do we go dumpster diving? Capers, Del Rio, Spagnolo, a non-terrible QB coach, or is it mediocrity continuity?
                                Sounds like we're gonna replace some position coaches. The WR coach I would suspect? Can't believe we're gonna roll out the same shit offense next year.
                                'nuff said

Comment

Working...
                                X