Giants Stuff...

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
And that should be fireable.

I definitely don't think Garrett is out of the woods, if we end up 6-10 I could see him gone. I really wouldn't be surprised to see us end up 6-10 or 10-6 at this point.

I agree except with the added caveat that how we lose is important. A few more blowouts could make Garrett look really bad. I don't think the Giants are capable of blowing us out, but I can see Oakland doing it, and we'll see from there.

At this point Jerry has to start worrying about being Dak friendly. And if it starts to look like the anointed franchise QB is not progressing under this staff, that could go a long way to ushering Linehan and maybe even Garrett out the door.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Just as well. Let the young dogs eat.

Brown looked solid against Washington and I wouldn't mind seeing him get some time against a Giants team that could give him a confidence boost. Especially since we're starting to see that we can't count on Scandrick's health.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
JFC, that organization is even a bigger clusterfuck than Dallas and I can't believe I just said that. Whoever made the decision at least had the balls to pull the trigger.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Brown looked solid against Washington and I wouldn't mind seeing him get some time against a Giants team that could give him a confidence boost. Especially since we're starting to see that we can't count on Scandrick's health.
Jones is basically a CB for us now anyway.

Lewis/Awuzie/Jones/Brown at CB with Woods/Heath/Frazier at safety.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
And that should be fireable.

I definitely don't think Garrett is out of the woods, if we end up 6-10 I could see him gone. I really wouldn't be surprised to see us end up 6-10 or 10-6 at this point.
8-8

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah it's the outcome that would probably surprise me the least. I'll go with a loss to the Raiders and the Eagles. Wins against Seattle and the Giants just to keep everyone's hopes alive.

That's my prediction at least.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Since Ernie Arcorsi is consulting for the new GM, I would assume Dave Gettleman.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Cowboys’ David Irving in concussion protocol
Posted by Darin Gantt on December 6, 2017, 12:04 PM EST

Cowboys defensive lineman David Irving finished last week’s game against Washington, but has a problem now.

According to Clarence Hill of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, Irving is being held out of practice today because of an after-the-fact concussion diagnosis.

After last week’s game, it was mentioned that he may have suffered a concussion, so apparently that was the case.

Being in the protocol now means he’d have to be cleared by an independent neurologist before Sunday if he’s going to play against the Giants.

Irving has bounced back well from his four-game PED suspension to start the year, with 7.0 sacks in eight games.

Cotton

Staff member

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Not really significant to me but Dallas will wear their blue jerseys with white pants against NY, NY will wear their all white unis. I don't know if it's just me but I've gotten sick of this alternative uniform crap. It was kinda cool when they first started doing it but now it's just an excuse for the teams and league to rake in more $$ through merchandise sales, IMO.

http://www.5pointsblue.com/breaking-news-cowboys-wearing-new-uniform-color-combination-sunday/

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Cowboys’ David Irving in concussion protocol
Posted by Darin Gantt on December 6, 2017, 12:04 PM EST

Cowboys defensive lineman David Irving finished last week’s game against Washington, but has a problem now.

According to Clarence Hill of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, Irving is being held out of practice today because of an after-the-fact concussion diagnosis.

After last week’s game, it was mentioned that he may have suffered a concussion, so apparently that was the case.

Being in the protocol now means he’d have to be cleared by an independent neurologist before Sunday if he’s going to play against the Giants.

Irving has bounced back well from his four-game PED suspension to start the year, with 7.0 sacks in eight games.
That would suck if he can't play. He and Lawrence have really been getting the job done. It still shouldn't be a game that's in doubt though, NY is just that bad.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sweet, I'm sure we won't be able to throw the ball for shit.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If Dak repeats last year in NY, this season is over.
He has never been a good windy/cold weather QB in my opinion. And yet we always seem to play our New York game late in the season and the Dallas one early.

Top Bottom