Giants Stuff...

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
We put up points against Washington but I don't feel like what we did was particularly repeatable consistently.

There's little doubt in my mind we lose. It's what we do.

Something like 13-6.
That's my feeling as well. We may very well win because the Giants are about as pathetic as we are, but I'm expecting a low scoring, ugly contest in that 13-6 range.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
We put up points against Washington but I don't feel like what we did was particularly repeatable consistently.

There's little doubt in my mind we lose. It's what we do.

Something like 13-6.
No, that might be slam dunk Garrett firing material, and Fate will never allow that mofo gone.

8-8 is where we're headed.

We all know it

data

Forbes #1
I think this game will really show off how our offensive gameplan is to have Prescott just go out and ‘Romo’ it to victory.

midswat

... soon
Gotta say I’m rooting for the giants.

Seattle and Atlanta both winning was very bad for us. So lose and get a better draft pick while at the same time worsening the giants draft pick so their new head coach doesn’t get his pick over all the QBs in this class.

Makes the most sense immediately and long term.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Lewis has been on the right all season, leave him there... Chido on the left, Brown in the slot, Woods as the "box" safety, and let Jones be the deep safety (where he can SEE what's happening). Let them play man (they suck, esp. Brown in cover), then in the nickel, bring in Heath and let Woods be the CB.

Regardless if they sink or swim, it will be good experience and we'll have a better idea of who can do what.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Eh, this is another team with like 14 people on IR. They're one of the two or three worst teams in football. We should win regardless of any coaching change or Eli support or throwback uniforms.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Eh, this is another team with like 14 people on IR. They're one of the two or three worst teams in football. We should win regardless of any coaching change or Eli support or throwback uniforms.
It sounds like there were more than a few players who were not to happy about the decision to go back to Eli.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It sounds like there were more than a few players who were not to happy about the decision to go back to Eli.
Really? I have not heard this.

All I have seen is a bunch of heartfelt support for him since he got dicked over.

What players on that team are dumb enough to think Geno Smith gives them a better chance to win a game?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, they are very beat up and half of them have given up. I know there is the fear that they are playing for pride and what not, but that should not matter.

If the Cowboys are anywhere near as good as they think they are, then they should win this game. I think they are struggling too much offensively to do it in a big fashion though.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

All I have seen is a bunch of heartfelt support for him since he got dicked over.

What players on that team are dumb enough to think Geno Smith gives them a better chance to win a game?
Right, I was thinking more of the fan support when I said that. But any players thinking Geno Smith got some kind of raw deal need to have their heads examined.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
People love to bring up that 2010 team that went in to win in NY after firing Phillips but we all know that team had way more talent than their record suggested. They lost a bunch of close games that they bumbled through with mistakes despite usually outgaining the opponent.

Offensively we had prime Witten, Miles Austin for one of his 1,000 yard seasons, rookie Dez, Barber, Felix, and a bunch of overpaid but still at least average starting OL.

The Giants offense at this point is basically nothing but backup/replacement level players, not to mention they are down their best LB and CB.

Their defense/DL will still pose problems in a cold weather game but their offense is just too bad to win unless they are gifted points through penalties, turnovers, or blown assignments.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around

Yeah, they felt that he played good enough last week that he earned at least another start. I think it was their offense's most productive game of the season. It was on WFAN, I think.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Right, I was thinking more of the fan support when I said that. But any players thinking Geno Smith got some kind of raw deal need to have their heads examined.
Why? If Geno outplayed Eli this year why shouldn't they feel that way. Players don't care that Eli was good 5 years ago or whatever

Top Bottom