Week 13 Game Day Chatter | Sunday Games | 12-03-2017

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Bobby Carpenter :budd
Drafted only because his daddy played for Parcells and Parcells loved son's of players and coaches.

I never wanted anything to do with that bum.

To be fair, the guy I did want (Manny Lawson) wasn't much better, but at least he was legitimately good player in college.

Carpenter never made any plays on his own. Nothing on film ever stood out. All of his highlights were him running free because he was the 3rd best LB on that Ohio State team.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That was 10+ years ago, might as well say we're terrible at drafting OL because of Jacob Rogers and Stephen Peterman.
Yeah no kidding. Wasn't even the same guys running our drafts back then. (Jerry Jones jokes aside)

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Would have been nice to get Cromartie or Hali in that draft.
I also wanted Cromartie in that draft. This board would have collectively lost its shit at another 1st round CB, but I thought he had the more st talent.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I also wanted Cromartie in that draft. This board would have collectively lost its shit at another 1st round CB, but I thought he had the more st talent.
I wanted him also, primarily because he was a ballhawk and playmaker with the ball in his hands.

Top Bottom