Week 13 Game Day Chatter | Sunday Games | 12-03-2017

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Man the Eagles played so desperate the whole game. That might have been better off not being quite so aggressive at time. Overconfidence fucked them.

midswat

... soon
Refs made the eagles lose so it would be harder for da cowboys to make the playoffs!

Conspiracy

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
For those of you who may have missed it...

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Here's hoping that the Eagles lose next week and miss out on HFA, heck, and while we're at it let's hope they miss out on a bye too.

I think they'll struggle if they have to play on the road in Minnesota or New Orleans.

Cotton

Staff member

Gronk gave this dude a concussion. He should get at least a game on the bench.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Here's hoping that the Eagles lose next week and miss out on HFA, heck, and while we're at it let's hope they miss out on a bye too.

I think they'll struggle if they have to play on the road in Minnesota or New Orleans.
No doubt about it

Cotton

Staff member

:lol

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

This looks like it might be real bad, his legs went limp after he made a tackle head first

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It is a little strange they have not given an all clear by this point.

And GM Kevin Colbert was on the sidelines talking with the medical staff.

Hopefully, this is not as bad as it looks.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
It is a little strange they have not given an all clear by this point.

And GM Kevin Colbert was on the sidelines talking with the medical staff.

Hopefully, this is not as bad as it looks.
Yeah, I hate Pittsburgh as a team but I hate to see anyone go down like that. The severity of an injury is harder to gauge these days because they take every precaution but that didn't look good.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Swiss cheese. I think the Bengals are more affected by Shaziers injury than Pittsburgh.

Cotton

Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
So if you go by speculated interest we almost had a LB corp of Lee, Wagner, and Shazier.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
So if you go by speculated interest we almost had a LB corp of Lee, Wagner, and Shazier.
Yea we're pretty good at evaluating LB's apparently, especially when you consider that Hitchens has turned into a very good player for a 4th round pick. Wilson has been disappointing but still, he was a 4th rounder so if you get a spot-starter/role player out of that you're doing ok.

Makes me even more confident in Smith if he's able to fully recover.

Cotton

Staff member
Very cool.

data

Forbes #1
How pathetic is it to be in the AFC North as a non-Steelers fan. Steelers have outright owned that division like indentured servants. Didn't even care to watch last night's game cuz you knew the Steelers would win. Saw there was a double-digit lead for the Bengals. Still would've kept money on the Steelers.

Even the AFC East at least had a period where the Dolphins and Bills dominated.

At least the Ravens put up a fight for a bit, getting 2 SBs. But, shit, Browns and Bengals. Pathetic.

Landry

DCC 4Life
Yea we're pretty good at evaluating LB's apparently, especially when you consider that Hitchens has turned into a very good player for a 4th round pick. Wilson has been disappointing but still, he was a 4th rounder so if you get a spot-starter/role player out of that you're doing ok.

Makes me even more confident in Smith if he's able to fully recover.
Bobby Carpenter :budd

Top Bottom