Week 13 Game Day Chatter | Sunday Games | 12-03-2017

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
TD Bucs. Great one-handed catch by TE.

EAT A 'W'
I started to put Brate in the flex position in one of my leagues, but nooooo...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, I'm just about done with Dez. I was one of his biggest supporters, but the combination of Dak forcing him the ball (I think this is caused by Dez bitching about targets) and his disappearance at times has my patience worn thin.
I think he kind of knows he is not elite. That is why he is seeking out cancer kids to give game balls to. That helps your cause to stick around.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
To be fair, he’s playing against a 3-8 Bears team with a coach who will be unemployed in a few weeks.
Oh yeah?

Fuck Pat McQuistan.

What do you think about that, asshole?

data

Forbes #1
Anyone consider Ryan Switzer's TD return as the turning point of our season when it culminates in a NFCC appearance?

Cotton

Staff member
Anyone consider Ryan Switzer's TD return as the turning point of our season when it culminates in a NFCC appearance?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Who gets your vote for most overrated QB in the league?

Me? Matt Ryan.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
2 TDs for Kelce now.

Funny, Reid gives up playcalling to Matt Nagy and the Chiefs offense suddenly works again.

data

Forbes #1
Who gets your vote for most overrated QB in the league?

Me? Matt Ryan.
No way. Matt Ryan may not be Aaron Rodgers-elite, but he's still a legitimate franchise QB. When he throws the ball, I expect a completion moreso than a 'oh shit, please don't be an INT'.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

data

Forbes #1
For having a commercial, Clay Matthews is overrated. Still riding high off his early career success and his long hair.

Otherwise, he's kinda been an above-average player the last couple years with Sean Lee injury tendencies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
No way. Matt Ryan may not be Aaron Rodgers-elite, but he's still a legitimate franchise QB. When he throws the ball, I expect a completion moreso than a 'oh shit, please don't be an INT'.
It was "overrated", not that he wasn't a "legitimate franchise QB".

He can have shit games, make mistakes, etc., but he still gets some recognition like he can carry a team.

He can't. Hence, overrated.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
For having a commercial, Clay Matthews is overrated. Still riding high off his early career success and his long hair.

Otherwise, he's kinda been an above-average player the last couple years with Sean Lee injury tendencies.
He only has that commercial because of Rodgers. B.J. Raji got that same treatment.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Is Eli still eligible since he got benched?
Even Eli has two rings.

What the fuck does Ryan have? Nothing but a SB chokejob when he was asked to close out the game and didn't.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member
I really hate teams that platoon RBs. I start Forte, and Powell gets the looks. I start Powell and it's Forte. I took a chance and started Rex Burkhead today. You watch Dion Lewis go off.

Top Bottom