Week 13 Game Day Chatter | Sunday Games | 12-03-2017

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Sorry Carson, this is a better defense than most. Going for it on 4th and 3 is stupid arrogance.

It’s crazy that how a team like the Redskins can beat the Seahawks but the high flying Eagles can’t. The NFL is so wierd these days.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
We lost that game because he took too long to start and mostly because he threw a dumb pick. That was the biggest play in the game.

He he has to own it.

He'd have needed the Legion of Boom defense to make up for that.
The slow start wasn't on Dak. He threw a TD to Witten but he got interfered with, dropped the pass, and no flag. That cost us 4 points. Then there was the Butler penalty which was just a cunt ref with a pet obscure penalty. That negated a deep pass to Butler that would likely have set up another score. It was a drive killing penalty. How do you blame that on Dak?

If you remember, Rodgers threw a pick on the next series so no, it was not the play of the game. Not sure there really was one play other than the final one to the TE along the sideline beating Byron Jones.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Meh, I'm rooting for the Seahawks. I'm tired of seeing merry Eagles fans. Those SOBs need to be humbled immediately.

Besides, the Cowboys aren't making the playoffs.

I think we may be best friends now.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Captain Kirk, Fonzie, George Foreman and Terry Bradshaw. LOL. That might be funny.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I know that Philly winning would have been better for Dallas but I still like watching them lose. Seattle is such a tough team to beat at home.

Top Bottom