Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember leading up to the draft and all offseason I hyped him up and y’all scoffed at me?

I remember that.

Comment

• The Saints are just waltzing down the field against Carolina.

Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
        Chiefs, then Dallas.
        So why do you care if they have something to play for against the Chiefs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
          So why do you care if they have something to play for against the Chiefs?
          emotional letdown afterwards with cowboys?

Comment

• Originally posted by midswat View Post
            Remember leading up to the draft and all offseason I hyped him up and y’all scoffed at me?

I remember that.
            He's had a great year for sure.
            #Fire Garrett

Comment

• That was a stupid trick play call by Carolina this early in the game down by one score.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLK150 View Post
                That was a stupid trick play call by Carolina this early in the game down by one score.
                He fumbled the snap. It wasn't a trick play.
                I was on the draft LVE train. I was for trading for Amari before it happened.
                'nuff said

Comment

• Originally posted by lostxn View Post
                  He fumbled the snap. It wasn't a trick play.
                  Ah. I missed the exchange because I was typing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rev View Post
                    He's had a great year for sure.
                    It was easy to see how talented he was. Our last coach was so incompetent, he never gave him the touches he should have.

Comment

• The Saints are looking really good. I think it'll be either them or Minnesota coming out of the NFC.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
                        The Saints are looking really good. I think it'll be either them or Minnesota coming out of the NFC.
                        No way the Vikings advance to the Superbowl with that shit ass offense of theirs.
                        'nuff said

Comment

• Mark Ingram has been so good the last couple of years. His career kind of reminds me of Tiki Barber's.

Kind of a pedestrian first few years in the league then something clicks and their careers take off.

Comment

• Originally posted by lostxn View Post
                            No way the Vikings advance to the Superbowl with that shit ass offense of theirs.
                            What? They were in a low scoring game today but they've been putting up plenty of points this season.

Comment

• Geno Smith not playing like shit as I expected.
                              'nuff said

Comment

• TD Christian McCaffrey.

The Saints forgot about him and he scores easily.

Comment

Working...
                                X