Time to just call it a season and get ready for next year?

p1_

DCC 4Life
Marinelli will be your scapegoat, and your only significant scapegoat. Just come to grips with it now to save yourself some heartache.
This is probably the most likely scenario, although I wish Garrett would get it. He's had plenty of opportunity to prove himself; all he's proven is that he can't inspire his team to rise to the occasion unless every possible piece is in place. And that hes a poor game day coach who's seen opposing coaches out coach him on the regular.

midswat

... soon
Probably means nothing, but I am noticing a lot of Garrett hate for the first time in social media. Find Jerry's 'great coaching staff' comment on whatever platform, and read the comments. A lot of fan angst.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Probably means nothing, but I am noticing a lot of Garrett hate for the first time in social media. Find Jerry's 'great coaching staff' comment on whatever platform, and read the comments. A lot of fan angst.
It has to start somewhere.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I think this is the most I've ever seen, too. Don't know why the hell it took so long.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Blowout losses will do that.
But what about the quitting huddle-around-the-heaters blowout in Chicago (to McCown) or letting the Saints set a record number of first downs and never punt all night? Plus the Cardinals and Ravens and Lions shitshows...

Top Bottom