Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 7 | Eagles at Cowboys | 10/20/19

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I ain't scared of no curse for starting the chatter thread.

Let's get this shit started.

Win or lose, we win. Win, season might be back on track. Lose, Garrett is one more red-headed pube out the door.

PHILLY!

PHILLY!!

GET OUT HERE!!!

GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!

:flairphilly

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Flair gif. Check.

Kristie fap.

~ngggyuhhhh~

Check.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
"What made Jimmy successful was all of Jerrys money and no cap"

Yes, that's a real post at CZ. #168 in the Urban Meyer thread.

data

Forbes #1
Fresh vantage point. Lying down on that couch.

That couch with her head comfortably resting on that pillow. I wonder how much action that couch has seen. You think it’s bouncy, firm or soggy?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I refuse to make a prediction for this game. Part of me obviously wants to beat them simply because they are the Eagles. But a small part of me wants to watch Garrett's world burn.

Cotton

Staff member
I wonder how much action that couch has seen. You think it’s bouncy, firm or soggy?
What in the actual fuck is wrong with you?

data

Forbes #1
And nasty ass things associated with it.
Ummm...I wonder if that’s the couch that gets the action when she watches Cowboys games. Aside from the Cowboys performance, how is that nasty?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

That couch with her head comfortably resting on that pillow. I wonder how much action that couch has seen. You think it’s bouncy, firm or soggy?
Bouncy, with the aroma of a mixture of tuna and cat food wafting up when the air is expelled from the cushions.

Cotton

Staff member
Ummm...I wonder if that’s the couch that gets the action when she watches Cowboys games. Aside from the Cowboys performance, how is that nasty?
You lying sack of shit stains. You were imagining her crusty poon lips being pile driven.

Cotton

Staff member
Bouncy, with the aroma of a mixture of tuna and cat food wafting up when the air is expelled from the cushions.
God damn it.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life

Notice you never see her right hand in that clip. She is clearly pleasuring herself while thinking of that 3 some of Pdom/Krusti/BB

Cotton

Staff member
Notice you never see her right hand in that clip. She is clearly pleasuring herself while thinking of that 3 some of Pdom/Krusti/BB
I swear to Jesus on his tricycle that if you people keep this nasty ass shit up I'm going to be the only posting in this thread by game time.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I swear to Jesus on his tricycle that if you people keep this nasty ass shit up I'm going to be the only posting in this thread by game time.
I have more if you want. Question is, have you eaten yet?

Top Bottom